Beautiful Antique Wardrobes -- no longer for sale

Two beautiful, authentic French wardrobes to sell. Dimensions in cms:-

1. Dimensions: 210 (H) x 140 (W) x 50 (D)
  2. Dimensions: 230 (H) x 170 (W) x 70 (D)
    They’re very elegant and would suit a large farmhouse. Sadly, having moved to
    a smaller abode, we can no longer fit them in.
    We are looking for 250 euros each, which is a fraction of their original cost!

Two beautiful, authentic French wardrobes to sell. Dimensions in cms:-

1. Dimensions: 210 (H) x 140 (W) x 50 (D)
  2. Dimensions: 230 (H) x 170 (W) x 70 (D)
    They’re very elegant and would suit a large farmhouse. Sadly, having moved to
    a smaller abode, we can no longer fit them in.
    We are looking for 250 euros each, which is a fraction of their original cost!

Edit: (moderator) - these items are no longer for sale (see the end of the thread).

1 Like

whereabouts are the wardrobes?

In a bedroom!

2 Likes

@Tanya

I’ve just noticed you mention Saumur on your other Thread…

so I’ve mentioned it again… here…

SAUMUR

1 Like

Thanks Stella, I’ve been having many problems, first trying to get back to the ad I accidentally deleted, but was informed I couldn’t (why not?!) Then I managed to find another way of rewriting it, only for it to appear twice (one without photos which I then tried to delete, but it wouldn’t let me).

I then tried to find a way to message the ‘Editor’ to pose these queries, but that seems impossible to find too.

It’s not the easiest site to navigate, but thanks anyway for your help.

271FE33DB26A4577B6B8CF7CD1247D05.png

They were originally in our previous house, in a large bedroom (where one of the photo shows).
Now they’re in our new garage (which the other photos show).
Their whereabouts are now in Gennes Val-de-Loire near Saumur, on the Loire.

1 Like

Hi, we’re near Saumur. I am reluctant to give precise address as I’ve been scammed before, so forgive me if I don’t divulge that info until I know you’re serious.
Thanks

It wasn’t your full address ,just an idea of where so that distances to travel could be considered.

As I said, we’re in Gennes Val-de-Loire 49350 which is approx 10kms from Saumur.

Hello Tanya,

Have these both now been sold?

Hello, my wardrobes are still for sale. If you’re interested to see them, they are stored in my garage near Gennes Val-de-Loire (49350) 10kms from Saumur. Let me know if you wish to view and I can give you precise address.
Irene

Hi Tanya - can you confirm you have sold these now?

I note that you are busy tidying up the site :slightly_smiling_face:

What happens to the old ads for wardrobes, chalets etc.? Do you delete or is there a dusty archive somewhere on the site?

I’m just interested but don’t want to waste your time, so no need to answer if the question is silly.

I haven’t sold them, but no longer want them for sale as I’ve given one away and now want to keep the other.

Can you explain why, if these adverts are ones I’ve displayed, I can’t delete them myself, without asking permission? All other sites for advertising don’t need this permission eg leboncoin, ebay, gumtree etc

Thanks for the explanation. Tanya

Tanya flagged the posts.

I don’t know what Cat’s policy is on old ads but it seems to me marking as sold and closing the thread is the best way to preserve the site content but also prevent any enquiries from hopeful prospective purchasers.

1 Like

It’s just that users can’t delete threads. But as there isn’t really a dedicated small ads feature so we’re a bit stuck with having to ask. Perhaps @cat can step in and say whether closing the thread and keeping the content is how would like it to be handled, or just deleting the thread.

In an ideal world people would post saying ‘now sold’….?

2 Likes