Become a Cultural Ambassador with Arts Alliance!

Become a Cultural Ambassador with Arts Alliance!

Love films, theatre, ballet, concerts and opera? You could become a Cultural Ambassador for Arts Alliance!

What is Arts Alliance?

Arts Alliance are the leading distributor of Event Cinema worldwide. They work with Exhibition on Screen to bring live cultural events to cinemas all over the world!

Thanks to Arts Alliance, fans of opera, art, ballet, music and theatre can watch performances and exhibitions by the Royal Ballet, the Royal Opera House, Shakespeare's Globe, the National Gallery, Royal Academy, Faberge, MoMa, Tate Modern and many others, no matter where they live or whatever their circumstances.

What is the Arts Alliance Cultural Ambassador Network?

The Arts Alliance Cultural Ambassador Network is a community of passionate volunteers who act as on the ground representatives for Arts Alliance events.

What will an Arts Alliance Cultural Ambassador do?

The role of a Cultural Ambassador can vary depending on how much time you have to dedicate to the role and how involved you want to be.

Possible Tasks include:

• Helping to spread the word and grow new audiences by promoting screenings amongst your network.

• Personalising screenings for your local community by organising one-off incentives such as ticket or CD giveaways.

• Finding local experts to host pre, interval or post screening Q&As or drinks receptions.

• Network during screenings to find like-minded people who would like to become more involved.

• Work with your local cinema and other local businesses to support Arts Alliance screenings.

• Share your experience and learning with other Arts Alliance Cultural Ambassadors.

Ok, I'm interested. But what's in it for me?

Arts Alliance Cultural Ambassadors will enjoy a heap of tailored benefits including:

• Free tickets to each Arts Alliance screening (a total of 16 tickets per season).

• The opportunity to work closely with prestigious arts organisations such as the Royal Opera House, the Globe Theatre, the National Gallery and many others.

• Access to an invite-only exclusive website for Ambassadors with 'what's on' information, reviews and exclusive content such as interviews with Artists/Directors.

• Exclusive bespoke merchandise, a Quarterly Newsletter and entry to annual Ambassador Awards to win money-can't-buy prizes.

• Named acknowledgment of your contribution on the Arts Alliance website and in print.

You'll also get to meet and bond with people who share your love of the arts, as well as help to shape the cultural landscape of your local community and inspire new audiences to discover the best of what the arts has to offer.

Sounds great! What if I need support?

You'll get full support every step of the way from a dedicated Ambassador Network Manager. They'll work with you individually to tailor the role to fit your interests and time requirements.

For next steps and to ask any questions you may have, please get in touch with Kate Timperley at:

kate.timperley@artsalliance.com

OR

+44 7585 005 428

thanks so much Brian, that really means a lot to us! I too hope that others might be interested - the good thing is there is no minimum time commitment, and a programme you can dip in and out of whilst enjoying the benefits such as free tickets and access to behind the scenes content. so anyone into the arts and with a bit of spare time, I would love to hear from you - and feel free to forward to others in France and beyond who might be interested!!

I am so sorry to see that nobody else has responded here. I am not the right person to do this and also probably not in the most opportune place, but if it was otherwise I would most certainly leap at this. I hope that other people do and should anybody in my area who is better situated to do this respond then I would be only too happy to help out.

So, here's hoping people pick up on this and go for it.