Bergerac Airport Thriving!

Thread title changed :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: (hope you don’t mind @barbara_deane1)

That’s better Simon. Much prefer the glass half-full attitude. :+1::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

My buisness works Tim and my ideas work too. Some times a little more imagination goes a long way.
I have seen very famous chefs woo backers into opening their purse…releasing millions just based on figures and then loose millions.
I have proved that the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
And I am very happy with what 2019 holds for us!
Figures are often messed around with!

1 Like

what do you mean by half full glasses.

If you’ve not heard this phrase before then we should do a little test.

Is this glass half-full or is this glass half-empty? It’s not a trick question and there’s no right or wrong answer. Just say what you see.

Lacking a bitta Malt :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you made the same argument yourself Tim. Something to do with insisting that a business plan was correct even if your service ended up costing much more than customers would be prepared to pay.

yes of course I have!!!

Not sure you can compare a small business such as ours with a regional airport, if our figures don’t stack up we cease trading whereas many airports here are subsidised by the commune/department or region on the basis that there’s an overall financial benefit to the area.

I was really have a little joke with Barbara after her comment, an image of President Deane popped into my head and I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Stop having a little joke about me Tim you are beginning to annoy me.
Any buisness needs to work…big or small

you are acting like a little boy.

Come on folks - no more hissy fits today ! :thermometer: :thermometer: :thermometer:

2 Likes

You have no sense of humour whatsoever Barbara, you often say some daft things and all I’m doing is having a little joke. I’ve done the same with Harry (1st anniversary) and others and they’ve taken things in the spirit they’re intended (eventually) so why can’t you?

1 Like

Tim if I disagree with you then I am saying daft things! We have different ideas.

Tim…Barbara

Barbara…Tim

Have you met ? :slight_smile:

As your late friend said ‘calm down dear’.

No we have not met but Tim takes care of rental properties for absent owners and I am
an owner of a property which is working well which proves, perhaps that sums and projections are not the only thing which makes things work.

Bergerac airport thriving makes me very glad I got on the telephone to the CEO of Flybe all those years ago !

I see what the big T stands for now Simon. Troll.