Big Bouncy Pups needing a new home in 6 weeks

We have 6 pups available 3 boys 3 girls. Mum is quite a big girl (english mastiff, ridgeback with some dane) with perhaps the most laid back temperament you are likely to come across (she is 55kg) she is great with everyone (we have 4 kids - cats and previously lived on a farm in devon)and everything - although she does have a love of pigs and deers and once scared a chicken to death…

Dad is a very handsome chap - malinois with a touch of doberman and is like a baby perpetually trying to be cuddled.

At a guess I would say the boys will land up around the same size as Mum and the girls about the same size as a ridgeback.

We are based near Thuir (perpignan) - photos of mum dad and pups below - as of today they are 3 weeks old.

t: 0468579433

Zooplus - Bird Food & Supplies

Hi Gina

Thanks for the note - the pictures that i have attached above (which I can see when I click on them) are they not visible to you if you click on them? I will email them over now anyway.

All the best

Tom

HI Tom If you would like me to post as Pictures please send to ginahams@orange.fr and I will fix them for the web and put ON VIEW. Gina

Ps Great pictures need to be SEEN.

sorry photo of dad below - they will no doubt have very large ears along with very big feet and jolly big shoulders like mum - we have 3 that are the colour of mum - 1 that is the sam colour as dad and 2 that are big and chocolate/brown colour with black ears nose and feet and white chest…