Big freeze in northern France, have you been hit?

We have a bit of snow here too in Dax, nothing like that though!

No photos - but this is the third time this year we have had snow in Central Brittany. over 10cm each time.

I spoke too soon!! (Monein -- 64)

Heavens to Betsy! We are arriving from Sri Lanka next week to take up residence in Cotes d'Armor. Horrified that we may have to drive through snow. My poor cat won't know what's hit him!

I am sitting in front of the wood burner nursing a sick man, a sick dog and knitting a sweater for my new grandson.......cosy and warm, apart from the "maladies" perfect!

Its arrived that white stuff from oop north welcome o the sunny south west France, never ceases to amaze me how many back in the uk think France basks in wall to wall sunshine all year round never mind off to cut some wood at least its warm work

It's not just the north, y'know... just got up to a total white-out here in 65, Tarbes area, otherwise known South-West France. Looks quite deep too...

-6°C here in Mayenne (53) here this morning but a lovely sunrise !

Well we knew we were in a microclimate here in Craon (Mayenne) but it has snowed in Cosse Le Vivian, 15 mins drive north, in St Aignan sur Roe, 15 mins drive south and La Selle Craonnaise, 10 mins drive in a straight line. And here??? Zilch, nothing,nada. HOORAY!! I hate snow.

After being snowed in for two years on the trot in the sunny South of France I've ordered a 4X4!

50540 Les Mesnil Boeufs....Around 50cms in our orchard! Chic![](upload://1U7IF4cxsOpQ1pfvaHTY2rWKhPi.JPG)![](upload://tOHtpjyPq8nU3TAbrWUdgY9XB2j.JPG)![](upload://g6QASjwn7ErSm0uURRVIsHeIdms.JPG)![](upload://7xCoRPOi4jpCB2SApknOvorXnMv.JPG)![](upload://A9KrMx5YtwbhaygnfeafPheVrty.JPG)kens haven't left their hut all day,3 eggs though.

Dogs enjoyed themselves though or ginger cat Fred nearly disappeared when he jumped out of window.

My God, I am in luxury after checking some of the other posted comments! At least I can stay in a friend’s house here in London and am not sleeping in the station.

Stuck in London as Eurostar has suspended All trains…

We chose down south for the weather then bought a house 2000ft up a bloody mountain in the Montagne Noire DOH, waiting for the onslaught to arrive forecast tonight we have just gotten over the last lot still not as bad as last year with minus 18 plus and the washing machine frozen for 2 weeks full of clothes

Hmmmmm, looks like Chicago! ;)