Block function

Trying to block a user but I can’t seem to do it, no matter what option I click on in the duration box, I get the message

Veuillez sélectionner un intervalle de temps

Select the user, go to Normal (under message) and you will find the option there.

2 Likes

There is no total block, but the ignore function gives you a 4 month max duration which would need renewing.
PS I hope you are seeing this Anna and being notified that I am replying to you! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, should have said “ignore” function.
Thanks, sorted now :laughing:
Was trying to do it from the other poster"s page before, you can access the function from there too but it doen’t seem to work.
Nobody else has replied have they Graham? I hope that Tracey Reeves character hasn’t stuck her oar in, I can’t see anything.
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

Only joking Tracey :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Surely, the "other poster’ would then be the one doing the ignoring :thinking::crazy_face:

If you go to someone’s profile page and click on the “Normal” button, top right, under “Message Direct”, it offers you the option to “ignore” them - but it doesn’t work.

Really ? I’m gonna try :running_woman:t3: lol
:wink:

2 Likes

Me too :crazy_face:

1 Like

Purely hypothetical query: if I decided to block (or is it ‘ignore’?) a member, would just his/her posts be lost to me, while responses to them would still appear; or would all reference to him/ her be effaced from my screen?

Just curious.

Does this function still exist?

If I select any user from the user list, there is nothing under their blue message sign?

Yes it does.

Under Message, you should have something like Normal, click on this and you will be presented with a list of options concerning this member.