Bonne année/Happy new year!

I raise a glass to all the fine netizens of SF and here’s hoping that 2021 is not as shitty as 2020 was - and that I get to France before August :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes, I too raise my glass to one and all, wishing you a very Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Happy New Year, Bonne Année and guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr as I have just wished my papa :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Best wishes to all from me, too. I have had so much help and encouragement from SFistas. If and when I get my CdS, my CV and FR plates on the car, it will be in no small part due to the advice and support I have had on these pages. I really appreciate that.

Not to forget the excellent service from Fab the Insurance!

I’m curious to know why Paul Flinders writes [quote=“anon88169868, post:1, topic:33229”]
that I get to France before August [/quote]

Apart from my birthday, amongst other things, what’s happening in August?

I think Paul is really hoping to see his second home here in France.

1 Like

Nothing special - it’s just that, the way things are going it might be that long :frowning:

Happy New year lovlies!

Tory happy new year.
Are your plans still going ahead.

So, the planned trip for Feb ½ term is already history as we will be in lockdown until Feb 22nd at the earliest which is after  the school break (earliest review currently slated for the 15th but at least one week more before restrictions are lifted).

This is directly due to the decision not to lockdown before Christmas, and it was widely predicted that if we did not do so then we would be forced to do so now.

And, somehow, the Tories are still polling in the upper 30% range.

How, just how?

Paul, you just need to believe harder!

1 Like

I do, right now I believe 110% that all Tory voters need their bumps felt and Easter will be the earliest chance of getting to France - which I suspected all along - just hope that it isn’t longer, August was somewhat tongue in cheek but I’m beginning to wonder…

And Shanah Tovah to one and all, first day of Rosh Hashanah tonight. So eat something sweet and throw some food to a fish and all last year’s sins will be cancelled…

Happy New Year 5783 everyone…

2 Likes

Shanah Tova to you too!