Boris Johnson - liar, fraud and just plain stupid

whate

Vicky did used to say that didn’t she? Or am I getting her confused with Catherine Tate’s “Am I bovvered?” :rofl:

1 Like

Catherine Tate is another level…yeah but no but!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Catherine Tate is the real deal, that brief
reminder of her is the only thing that’s made me feel home-sick in four years away from England! :hugs::laughing:

1 Like

Shameful…

The latest pre-GE Brexit blog from Chris Grey is worth reading, and there will be a post-election blog to rummage through the spilled political innards so as to forecast the near future, in all its grisly forms or otherwise…:

I’m reconciled now to whatever happens. Like Paul @anon88169868 I half hope that Brexit will be a catastrophic disaster that will topple Bojo in disgrace and opprobrium, but I don’t want my fellow countrymen and women and children to suffer more than they do now under the Tories, so I’m staying as neutral as I can, like Jezza :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiley:

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

is it the same model as BloJo has?

No I am sure NoShowBoJo has a LiePhone!

4 Likes

Boris Johnson steam-rollered Sophie Ridge this morning, spouting braggart bullshit with no meaningful effort on his part, or hers if I’m honest, to have an adult conversation.

He’s going to let in First Violins under his new Australian points-based immigration policy, but keep out unskilled care workers.

Why the hell didn’t she tell him to shut his gobshite trap, listen to her questions respectfully, stop speaking over her, and respond intelligently? She allowed herself to be bullied. He is a master at it, and she had no defence. He enjoyed manipulating her, and I found it and him nauseating.

Looks like he’s in line, with destiny, to be our Prime Minister.

Another useless blonde bimbo…
He won’t be properly scrutinised by Andre w Neil but will always abuse the useless :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

For “She”, insert The United Kingdom…

4 Likes

It’s getting difficult to find a suitably named thread for the horror stories emerging around Doris - is it politics, covid-19 or some other disastrous catastrophe befalling the UK…
So, here’s a couple more to be going on with…
Quote of the day from Sir Kier Starmer at PMQs " The government can’t even manage a basic level of incompetence,” :grinning: Classic!

and now to the continuing story of the pied piper of Westminster… or is it pinocchino :thinking:

Much though I think Johnson to be a weasel who probably would  drop Carrie (& baby) as quickly as a hot stone should some willing young thing come to his attention - this story appears to be fake news.

What is wrong with these women?

Is this email not displaying correctly? View in your browser

Hi Jane,

I’ve got some good news. Together we’ve forced the government to release more information on their secretive trade talks they’re holding with more than a dozen countries.

Our court case was funded by hundreds of our members and supporters. We brought this action because we believe it is wrong that the government can negotiate trade deals behind closed doors, when these agreements so profoundly affect people here and around the world. We wanted to force the Government to disclose the details of these talks, so we can begin to have some democratic control over trade policy.

Today, the judge ordered the trade department to release more documents on trade talks they are holding with over a dozen countries, including the United States. This is a big step forward. But we need to keep fighting their dangerous trade agenda. Will you help further our campaigns by joining as a member today?

Join today

This court case has been incredibly important. It allowed us to put our concerns about the US trade deal centre-stage during the 2019 general election, when then Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn publicised the censored papers which formed a part of our case. It allowed us to highlight government secrecy when it comes to trade talks. It even exposed that the government is holding some trade talks in total secrecy, with countries yet to be named.

The judge by no means gave us everything we asked for. But he was critical of the government’s attitude toward transparency, saying the government’s representative had shown a “clear inability to provide answers on many points of detail” and that the trade department had failed to deal with the aspects of the case in a “detailed and rigorous way”.

So we have moved forward in challenging the government’s excessive secrecy when it comes to trade talks .

Winning public accountability for trade policy is important not just in helping us stop toxic trade treaties like that being negotiated with the United States, but also in allowing us to push for fundamental reforms to a global trade system which is turbo-charging inequality and climate change.

This campaign success was down to hundreds of people who helped fund the court case, and to our members who support us with a regular donation. Membership helps us stay independent, making us able to continue to speak truth to power without watering down our campaigns, and gives us a stable source of income so that we can see our campaigns through to the end.

Will you become a member for as little as £2 per month today and help further our trade campaign?

Join today

Thank you again for your crucial support for this campaign.

Best wishes.

Nick Dearden
Director of Global Justice Now

Twitter\ 24x24 http://www.globaljustice.org.uk/\ 24x24 Instagram\ 24x24 Website\ 24x24

This email was sent by Global Justice Now, which you are receiving because you most probably signed up on our website, took a campaign action or attended one of our events. If you no longer want to receive our emails you can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Our mailing address is:
Global Justice Now
66 Offley Road, London SW9 0LS
Phone: 020 7820 4900

–>

good luck, if there is a border in NI, then it will get hot again!

Why destroy peace and prosperity for ideology? Hopefully the axis Washington-London will not lead to more evil!

It will if Trump wins.
He is probably right about forest management, but their budget has been cut, so what else can you expect?
If you do not keep with underbrush cutting and making firebreaks you are asking for trouble.
That does not exclude climate change as a very high contributing factor though.

1 Like

It’s bollocks though Graham, the woman is 28 and happily married. Just more ‘fake news’.

If things had gone differently Rory Stewart could have been PM.

It could have been very different.

But at least grouse shooting won’t be impacted!

As some Twitter wag observed - it is now illegal for 7 children to gather to feed ducks - but quite OK for 30 to gather to shoot them!

2 Likes

Rory Stewart, a very competent man with a military background and a history of getting things done.
His proposals for prisons were just what was needed.

2 Likes