Boycot israel after yesterdays war crimes

This morning this was at just over £500,000…this evening it’s at almost £627,000…:heart:

And the 2018 freedom flotilla…
boats to Gaza…:heart:

Off to Dreamtime now but just checked again and now £721,000…

£724,000…one of the first boats to Gaza saw 10 Turkish human rights activists murdered in cold blood whilst approaching the Gaza shoreline…(may the great goddess the great mother of all that is protect the crews of the 2018 boats to Gaza 75 days away…) it may also be interesting to discuss the linguistic political acrobatics of the label semitism/anti-semitism…the Palestinians being a Semitic people…???

£733,000…

The origination of Hamas was supported by Israel to divide the PLO and serve as the justification for the ongoing atrocities now being conducted by Israel in Gaza. Accurate information will not be found in the mainstream media.

1 Like

Being used for target practice and weapons testing should also be mentioned.

2 Likes

£953,000 raised…Egypt has opened the Rafah crossing for Ramadan…if anyone has ever seen the videos of entry into Gaza via the Erez crossing then please tell me how this is not entry into the open air prison that is Gaza …???

I feel a song coming on…in factt my favourite version of this song…

I’ve been boycotting them for decades.

1 Like

Wow how did you know? I also boycott Canadian and Danish goods because of their animal abuses and Japan too.

How do you know this Bill?[quote=“Bill, post:13, topic:20445, full:true”]
What, I was talking about the PLO now known as HAMAS, they are the ones doing much of the manipulating of the Palestinians, and creating much misery, which they couldn’t care less about, as long as it achieves their declared aim, of completely obliterating Israel.
Nothing is ‘black and white’, hope that expression is still PC ! btw :wink:
[/quote]

Prince William is due to visit Israel and the occupied territories next month…the first official visit by a member of the Royal Family in 70 years (other members have visited in a private capacity)…I hope he does visit Gaza too and uses the visit as an opportunity to stand up and speak out…

Netanhayu is having a hissy fit accusing the Dutch of anti-semitism over a parody of the Eurovision Song Contest winner…and has also issued an arrest warrant for Banksy for his latest art…

Edward Bernays springs to mind…

Also the letter to the BBC and high ranking clergy on February 29th 1944…