BRADLEY - 8 year-old Male Fauve de Bretagne Cross, needs a home!

If we’re not careful, Bradley will become one of Phoenix's long-termers, which makes no sense at all as this little one is a really easy and happy chappie!

He loves life, people, dogs and shows little interest in cats. He also likes his nosh! He came to Phoenix a little overweight, but thanks to a sensible diet, he’s regaining his figure! (he’s just over 21 kilos and he’s 39 cm tall at the rear-end).

He’s blossomed well at Phoenix, and is generally healthy but the vet feels he needs heart-support tablets for the rest of his life (this would cost 30-35 euros a month).

He loves his walks, but doesn’t need to walk for too long. He’d maybe suit a less-active person who is up for giving and receiving copious amounts of love. We just know that Bradley’s future human is out there, and we hope you are reading this now!

Bradley is chipped, vaccinated and neutered. For more photos and information, visit www.phoenixasso.com > Dogs for Adoption or contact his carer, Margaret on 05 45 30 10 39 or email maggieslap52@hotmail.com

Thank you Valerie!

We're hoping that this appeal finds him a lovely home. He will make the right owner very happy.

Best Wishes,

Jane.

Ah that face!! So full of character. I truly hope someone will fall in love with him. We have 3 rescue dogs (one from Phoenix actually) so rather a house full but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Bradley.