Braverman : More evil than Patel?

What a mischievous lot you all are. Ms Braverman is doing a job that needs to be tackled effectively. She is very capable and is where she is on merit despite pathetic inferences otherwise. The fact that she is un-WOKE appears to be her biggest criticism, but she is a breath of fresh air amongst her peers who seem to want to pander to the woke nonsense and the gender bending gang.
The U.K. needs to deal with the illegal immigration problem and send the economic migrants back to where they came from - including to the ineffective French border control. I largely blame Macron for this situation in his vindictive pursuit of punishing the U.K. for leaving the EU.
Contributors on this site relish in criticising the U.K. and its policies, but this site is called Survive France Network - so why is the criticism solely aimed at the U.K. and not at the Macronistic disaster that we are all enduring here?
My views are totally unpopular on this site, but I am not alone in these views and some of us do not wish to put their head above the parapet for fear of a deluge of lefty, woke, lbgtqia etc, minority but vociferous groups who try to re-write humanity.
I support Suella 100% and my only fear for the U.K. is that somebody like Starmer should get anywhere near power.
Ditto for France in losing its identity to the great unelected kingdom of Cruella von der Leyen .
Press the red button to assassinate me now!
Bonne journée à tous.

1 Like

Here we go…

4 Likes

10 Likes

My word, where do you start with this nonsense!!

Even Tory MPs are now criticising Braveman.

3 Likes

yes, indeed, but the rest of us are sitting back, calmly considering the next batch of baking… :wink:
silence is golden at times like these @Mat_Davies:+1:

1 Like

cooking the books? :grin:

1 Like

Basically because we discuss French politics with our French friends, who have zero interest in the UK. So this network serves a different purpose. Neither do I join right wing groups as I have zero interest in their misguided views.

Don’t like the discussion? Then scroll on by!

6 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, you’re so funny Glenn.

Thanks for cheering me up. :laughing:

3 Likes

But while you express them with courtesy and humour, they’re enjoyable to read. I hope you feel able to continue in that vein, even if I disagree with most of what you say (especially about Miss Braverman - surprised you uses the tofu-munchers’ “Ms” in your post :wink: ).

1 Like

Don’t be silly :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

We aren’t though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How would you know, you are foreign :grin:

7 Likes

Just love your replies. Alternative views mostly unwelcome. Always happy to share mine.
🫣

Anyone is entitled to express their views, but they aren’t entitled to agreement.

It is fascinating, I find les anglosaxons by and large very bad at disagreement, they tend to take it very personally and get frightfully huffy; we (French people) can very often disagree vehemently but not end up in a fight or falling out with each other. Cultural differences, eh :slightly_smiling_face:

Usual rules regarding generalisations apply, obv.

5 Likes

11 Likes

The problem seems to be that UK is not taking its fair share.

6 Likes

Illegal immigration is the problem - asylum seekers through regulated channels are not.
Admit it or not, we all know that the vast majority are economic migrants not fleeing any conflict.
The ECHR needs to be ignored and sovereign decisions to be supreme in U.K. and EU Courts.

Over 75% granted asylum suggests that this is not the case.

Just accept France’s offer for UK to set up processing centres in France which would end crossing in rubber boats, hidden in lorries etc.

10 Likes

Exactly! Establishing safe routes would eradicate the problem overnight… But then who would the Tories blame?

Immigration is too useful a distraction for them. “Don’t blame us… It’s all the fault of the French”

12 Likes

I agree with Mat on the processing centres in France, but the 75% granting of asylum claims just shows how low the bar is set. Of the 25% of refusals, I wouldn’t expect many of them to have been removed.!

Or alternatively, the high percentage of genuine requests ?

Presumably given your previous post arguing for the removal of the ECHR, you have total faith in the competence of the British legislative and legal system to make appropriate judgment calls on such matters ? In which case I can’t see why you would be questioning their decisions on asylum application percentage rates?!

5 Likes