Brexit Advent Calendar, what did you get today?

Let’s have a bit of fun in the run up to the UK’s exit from the EU

On the first day of Brexit my government gave to me…

1 Like

I got a cute little chlorinated chicken

3 Likes

An International Driving Permit

1 Like

A pain in the arse

3 Likes

A Chris Grayling ‘Farewell Tour’ T-shirt…

4 Likes

A “Hostile Environment”

1 Like

A non-burgundy passport

1 Like

A bent banana

2 Likes

UK Children under 8 will be able to blow up balloons!

3 Likes

A massive pay rise because they have invested the money saved in the nhs. Oh sorry I was dreaming

6 Likes

Thank you I needed a lift :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nothing. I haven’t asked for anything, I don’t expect anything - and that hasn’t changed for years… I don’t expect any government to do me favours…Whatever i get , i have to make my own luck, and not gripe about anything i don’t get. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hormone injected beef from USA…

3 Likes

It’s not what you get or don’t get, it is what is taken from you!

1 Like

Indigestion.

1 Like

Sovereignty! At last - the world will sleep tonight… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

New pet passport regulations.

1 Like

Along with chlorinated chicken and the USA now telling the UK that they have to accept their attitude to agriculture if there is to be a trade deal.
UK is being the backstop for American farmers now that Trump has lost them their market in China.

In 2013 it was not possible (in Texas) to donate organs for transplantation, if you had VISITED UK in recent years, true story.

Good luck exporting anything to USA , I imagine it is only possible if it is cheap enough(=good for business).

The beginnings of palpitations…

Also…
I think the Trumpist wall is an excellent idea, except it should be built along both coasts & the border with Canada, as well as Mexico, to keep certain undesirables IN as opposed to perceived undesirables OUT

1 Like