Brexit Vote, what next!

May is incompetent, her government is incompetent. You know that, I know that, the whole fucking world knows that so why shouldn’t M. Tusk tell it like it is?

5 Likes

If he’s upset a few Brexiteers then that’s OK by me.

Rather less harm than David Davies “that’s not legally binding” comment immediately after the draft agreement was signed.

1 Like

or Chris Grayling offering ferry contracts to a firm with no ferries…

3 Likes

Grayling couldn’t organise a traffic jam (it would be funny were it not literally true).

2 Likes

but he did to be fair… it was on the disused runway at Manston and he even cocked that up!
The only reason that pratt is still on the Govt payroll is that he was TMs campaign manager for the leadership…

2 Likes

Excatly which is why I said he couldn’t organise one - he literally tried and failed.

He’s still in the government because every team needs a stooge.

Yes I watched this with great interest

So nothing tangible then.:grinning:

You’re obviously not on Twitter then…

Personally, in this case I would call it a fucking shovel.

Nope, nor Instagram, rarely go on Facebook and don’t use WhatsApp, most of social media is for losers and saddos.:grinning:

I came off of twitter in the new year. It tells you what you want to hear just like most social media.

The Lancashire police dog site is good

WhatsApp is a messaging service.

2 Likes

A very good one as well bridging the Android/Apple divide.

3 Likes

I had no idea what it was but have no need for it, won’t help me cut grass or clean pools. For communication I use a dog and bone which has a built-in SMS facility, marvellous invention, I contact family and friends via FB or email, does one need anything else?

If you are happy to pay for calls / text messaging, never leave the country, phone overseas, let FB read your conversations, send unsecured emails, don’t need to share information with colleagues etc etc, then no probably not…

3 Likes

nor the special place in hell if you voted brexit without a plan in mind :wink:

I agree, but the Brexiteers will use their latest battle cry that no Brexit will lead to civil unrest.
They seem to be better at getting their bigoted point of view across than any rational argument by Remain.

3 Likes