Brexit

Feel like having lost a very dear friend... You know the kind of person whom you spend 41 years or so with. Oh right we've had have fights, disagreement, but in the end you always find a solution around a nice glass of wine or a lager... You know the kind of friend that makes you reconsider your own thinking about what you take for granted. You know, the kind of friend that will always push you to your limits. Sometimes your friend doesn't abide by the rules; but hey, who doesn't? Well, you know the kind of friend... ANd one day, you are told that you shall not see eachother again, that the values you thought you shared are just falling apart because someone has put doubts into your friend's mind. Well, am I sad? Have I felt such a tremendous schock? Yes, I have... Now only story will tell us what lies ahead... But fuck... We still love our friends.

I feel the same x

I feel devasted too. I now live on a smaller island with a soon to be an unelected (oh the irony) Bumbling Boris. Who'd have thought I'd be sorry to see David Cameron resign?!. Unfortunately, the leavers never really saw beyond the spitfires and the remains are furious. The country is full of hatred and division. What an absoulate mess. And they said Labour would ruin the economy! Well it's truly !@&!!@ now isn't it. Tally-ho!