Bridge over the river... oooops

Money down the drain, down the river… whatever… it’s gone… down, down, deeper and down :roll_eyes::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

That, right there, is 90% of what you need to know.

Plus it seems Cameron seems to have been a bit too keen to push his mate’s project through.

I read about this earlier, astonished that “they” could spend 50 million quid or so on absolutely fuck all.

Are you allowed to write “fuck” here? :thinking: If it’s good enough for the Guardian comments, it’s good enough for me and I suppose it depends on what time of the evening it is at our “dinner party” :scream: Meanwhile, Boris is an :fu:

Well John if it’s good enough for The English Oxford Dictionary then why not ?

I find that sometimes using a few French words , that are maybe not in the Larousse, allows me to express exactly what I think ! :wink:

1 Like

Reminds me of:
The Gravina Island Bridge , commonly referred to as the " Bridge to Nowhere ", was a proposed bridge to replace the ferry that currently connects the town of Ketchikan, Alaska, United States, with Gravina Island, an island that contains the Ketchikan International Airport as well as 50 residents. The bridge was projected to cost $398 million.