Britain wants to deport the Windrush children

We are now faced with the unseemly scrambling amongst politicians to distance themselves from who was to blame for this appalling policy.
However, Theresa May seems to be the chief culprit and her insistance on foreign students being included in the immigration figures because they might not all return to their home countries was another of her policies which was disproved when the actual figures were released.
The way she has led the Brexit talks, despite supposedly being a Remainer, shows what she really thinks.
She is a turncoat and we have a toxic PM and she must go.

2 Likes

To be replaced by…

Reckon Mr O’Brien would make a good politician/prime minister.

Shocking state of affairs in the UK at the moment, I really don’t think they could even manage to have a piss-up in a brewery.:beer::beer::beer: . Be a waste of good beer anyway.

In my dreams Vince Cable or Ken Clarke

Too much info Jane, what about who you think would make a good PM?:blush::blush:

Have to admit that I was incredulous this morning when Michael Gove was on “Today” claiming that the UK was open and welcoming to immigrants when Tory policy is to cut the net inflow to the “10’s of thousands” and to ruthlessly oust anyone here illegally. So ruthlessly, in fact, that they don’t care of a few hundred legitimate immigrants - many encouraged here by previous policy - are swept up and chucked out with the rest.

Bloody hypocritical bastard.

3 Likes

It would appear correct for the +3 million EU nationals living and working in the U.K. to be distrustful of the (political) Home Office.
This can not be helpful to the Brits in a similar situation in an EU27 country.

who ever did it, end of the day it will always be a blame game.

they just need to sort it out now and get their fingers out of their bums

1 Like

How about Anna Soubry ?

Absolutely, but do those who voted for Brexit give a stuff about any of us?

1 Like

Lying toad too. I have not seen the UK flooded with Turks.

How can anyone want to live there…
Time to banish Theresa May and bring in a new leadership.

1 Like

The claim that Turkey was about to enter the EU and leave us open to immigration by all 99 million of its population was always mostly scaremongering by the Leave campaign. As we now know events have moved any possibility of Turkey joining the EU into the impossibly distant future.

Unfortunately Cameron could have quashed that one by pointing out that we could veto Turkey’s membership but he did not do so, probably because he had been one of the people championing their membership in the first place.

Only a change in government will mean a change in direction but people should be careful what they wish for, whilst Labour might be more caring there will be a cost.

Very odd leadership for a starter, but happily, they are unelectable while that situation exists, sad there isn’t another alternative though! :thinking:

2 Likes

Theresa May, who also wanted to count overseas students as foreign immigrants.

1 Like