British fugitive arrested

Seems they have now arrested the “Netflix Scammer” fugitive…

https://alwaysfreshnews.com/news/world/405103/creuse-the-british-fugitive-suspected-of-having-hit-two-gendarmes-arrested-in-belgium/

Yes near Ghent in Belgium apparently. Read it online earlier. Needs to be locked up good and secure for a long time now.

1 Like

Slightly more detail about this delightful individual. Reinforces my suspicion of people driving Brit registered cars.

3 Likes

Charming chappie… one of the comments under the trailer “if someone tells you they are a spy, they most certainly are not…” :wink:

Bang him up in a French prison for a couple of decades.

and then deport him to Rwanda?

1 Like

Be a lot cheaper for HMG to arrange to have him shanked while he was inside.

Looking back over some emails from some years ago, we think we may have met this character at our local bar in Charente, which is not that far away from Guéret.
We checked with the bar owners who now live back in the UK and they believe it may well have been him.
A really odd character driving around in a refrigerated van… he tried to make out he was working for Interpol and produced a Glock handgun which he carried about secreted in his van and produced a Polish passport :roll_eyes:
The same day he left, it is reported that a white refrigerated van was checked over at Calais port and live rounds of ammunition were found. Don’t know what happened after that or any explanations.
This was in 2018 so some time ago.
As I think I said in another post, if someone says they’re a spy or working for MI5, Interpol or whatever, (as this guy did) chances are they are lying…
I saw the weapon but didn’t handle it… not wanting to get my dabs on it!

Gordon Bennett! We’ve just watched the 3 part serial on this character on Netflix - what a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I hope this time he does get banged up for life and that they throw away the key.
Pure evil :nauseated_face:

EDIT: BTW having now seen him on the Netflix program, I’m sure it’s not the same bloke we saw in 2018 - which can only mean potentially, there’s another dangerous Walter Mitty character about :wink:

deport him then we don’t have to pay to keep him in prison.

I was actually shocked to see one in the Jura a couple of weeks ago, I suspect I know who they are and best avoided.

1 Like

What is the title of the documentary?

The puppet master

2 Likes

It was called The Puppet Master: Hunting the Ultimate Conman
The official trailer was posted up the topic and can be seen on YouTube

1 Like