Buying plants/bulbs online

For several weeks I have been looking for Begonia Grande Flora bulbs, to no avail.
I think buying them online would be a better option than shopping around in the hope I might find some, maybe it’s too early? :frowning:
Bakker.fr have what I am looking for, has anybody used this company, are they reliable?
Ta muchly

If you have a Jardiland around they have them, I got some quite unusual ones off Etsy last year as well.

1 Like

I used Bakker a few times and had no problems with them, you could have a look at Farmer Gracy, fantastic quality & great service, EU company so no problem there.

1 Like

Haven’t used this company ourselves but told they are good,

1 Like

We have used Promesse de fleurs quite a few times and have been pleased with quality of plants, and customer service when the delivery company messed up and they replaced the plants without quibbling. (The original plants appeared 2 weeks later…and we managed to revive the wizened sticks).

1 Like

OH put a plant order in late on Saturday. Arrived lunchtime today a little dry but otherwise in good condition.

Was that promesse des fleurs? I ordered 2 packs of seeds from them 10 days ago that arrived within 2 days.

Yes Jane. We would order again (I’m told)…

As long as you do what you are told all will be well. .

1 Like