Calling all Budding Junior Photographers

I'll have a look at Ron's images. Pretty good stuff he was doing on Friday though. 'Cept I'm not on facebook so will try on the thread

see blog

Isobel Brookes is a Member of SFN, she is also advisor to Branding Outfit Apt 701 and has her own Publication ''The Red Collection' coming out soon. Photos for ImagINe to be uploaded.

I'm starting to hate this machine - every time I put a link in it wipes out what I've already written.

Short reply (because it wiped the longer one) - under 12s are the ShutterBugs and of course ImagINe - your brilliant suggestion - for the 'teens'. Ron's produced some great imagery. Some are on FB page (link above) and his discussion Photography Magazine.

Morning all. What did you come down on for names for the two groupd then? Been a nit deconnected this weekend.

Note no smiley faces Ron, so i'll just say "Wink, Wink"

Hi Nicky,

After some debate, we are calling the under 12s group ShutterBugs and the group for the slightly older photographers ImagINe. You can see some of the submissions on Facebook on the SFN Darkroom Online page or here at SFN on the Upload page. Well worth a look.

Whipper snappers?

I think some photos from Gabriella should be uploaded here on the Darkroom Online FaceBook page...please 'like' if you visit!

there is a thread ( Post ) here to do with a forth coming digital Magazine we are publishing... on the first page there is also a Link To The Darkroom ( an SFN Group ) you may wish to join.

quite. are you working, Gabriella? studying?

Absolutely stunning photography isn't it.

is it this page?

Hi Susan,

You are absolutely not being thick - there are so many different threads running around I even got confused myself.

If you click on this link

it should take you to the submissions page. In the top left of the comment box, you'll see an icon for uploading pictures. Get Gabriella to pick out her favourites and upload as many as you want. The theme for this month is "Reflections" but we'd love to see any and all of Gabriella's photos, relevant or not! If you have any problems uploading, let me know and I'll try to talk you through it (virtually).

Gabriella, welcome to the ImagINe group for young photographers.

Sorry probably just being thick but not quite sure how to proceed here. My daughter, Gabriella (16 years old) has done some amazing photos in the last year which we would like to submit (please check out her page on Facebook which is Photography by Gabriella). Let me know exactly how she can submit??? Thanks so much. Susan Lincoln

Just downloaded this from Gabi... it was earlier on.

Exc

I think the Mag will come out this Month.

Do a theme if you think fit. why not.

I didn't mention the word "Club" in the text - everything is "Group". I've not made use of the word 'competition' either. I thought it best just to leave it simply that there'll be a monthly theme, entries will be judged an a certificate awarded to the winners, plus the feature in the Mag/FB.

I'm going to remove the age category for ImagINe and just have one for the ShutterBugs, so that the teens don't feel they've been cubby holed with the kids.

Is there a target date for the first publication? Wondering if it's too late to set a theme for this month but I can do it for the next. I can insert a date for submissions into the Darkroom & FB posts.

@ Valerie,

I'm not even sure 'Club' has been mentioned. Although I feel we should be mindful not to do anything that should be done as an 'Association' under French Law, and be mindful of 'competition' rules.

Yes, the age thing is awkward - only needed for the ShutterBugs really. I've not seen it referred to as a Club so bit confused about that bit. Am just soooo happy technology seems to be working for me at last.