Can anyone offer a home to this beautiful, loving cat?

This beautiful female cat , about 1 year old & sterilised, was run over and left with a shattered pelvis. Someone brought her into the local vets and they managed to reset her bones, nurse her back to full health and have cared for her ever since.

Although she is very at home living in the reception area at the vets, they want a proper home for her - somewhere where she can go outside and also not be in fear of a busy road.

She’s extremely comfortable with other animals and very affectionate with people.

If you can help, or know someone who can, please contact me (Kate) or the vet direct: Marc Heimel, Docteur Veterinaire, 58 Rue Adolphe Cadeot, 32500 Fleurance Tel: 05.62.06.06.37.

CIMG1256small.jpg

CIMG1261small.jpg

CIMG1262small.jpg

Thanks Lynn - I didn’t do much though - emails and postings on forums - and the expat community did the rest. Isn’t the internet wonderful?

Fantastic News Kate, well done and thank you on behalf of this wonderful cat!

Hi there

Good news - the cat has now been found a loving new home.

Cheers,

Kate

Hi Lynn,

Nothing yet, will update when I hear something…

Hi Kate,
Any updates on this situation? Please let us know

Yes - she’s absolutely gorgeous! She isn’t chipped or vaccinated or tested but sure the vet would do so for a very reasonable price if someone could give her a loving home.

Hi Kate,
She is gorgeous and typical of the Snowshoe breed - a siamese cross.
I am hoping that the vets checked to see if she has a microchip? Is she tested for FIV/FeLV and vaccinated?
I will forward your details to one of Chats du Quercy volunteers who lives in Meilan, and hope she can help!
Best wishes
Lynn

She’s beautiful