Can I see a photo please...!

totally agree Andrew, makes SFN more human and the people are definitely more friendly because there is more openness and honesty!

My mug shot is slightly out of date too, about 5 years - I'll get onto it right away!

Nick Ord i have had a rugby boot shoved in my face but is wasnt made of chocolate,there wasnt a camera handy at the time i will have to find a photo but may have to cut the numbers off the bottom

what...like a tin o' soup?

Result!! See what a smiling pic can do for you? Love the fact you two met up. Hope you had a blast.

Who, me?

Yes - delicious easter present

totally agree... i asked lovely maureen smith to put a pic up - she's been a member for a while and not got round to it - she did, we had drinks last week... new friends.

come on all you nmbs's - get on with it - i'm not looking for attractive people to talk to - just interesting real people with advice and values and opinions

like andrew (!)

ah....is that what it is your eating.....?

I agree and if you don't like your photograph well there is always Photoshop.

Make it into a Andy Warhol image, you might come up with something special!

:0

thanks Valerie ;-)

I've been whizzing around today and have only just read this - totally and absolutely agree Andrew. I'm actually glad someone's mentioned it (with hindsight - why didn't I do it myself). The only picture I wouldn't want to see if I was 'speaking' to someone is Nick Nolte's awful police mugshot - everyone else put your picture up. It's easy peasy - just upload on your profile page (it tells you where) - if you get stuck, just yell and you'll have help coming from all directions, including from me.

No more excuses now.

:-D

you looked pretty mean though Nick ;-)

Yes, before we left Dublin, I scanned in loads of photos of the family going back 50 years, and placed the physical albums in the care of my sister. I had a lot more hair a few years ago, and lot less weight!

Well I took the shades one down exactly because I thought people couldn't see my face and I didn't want to be an anonymous.

funny you should say that Hayley, starting to think about the move and unearthed some photos that date back to the late 70s, as you say, those were the days!

Hehehe. Well, I have a confession to make - the profile picture of me is about 18 months old. I hate having my photo taken, so I have a very limited choice. Easiest way to do it if you haven't got someone handy with a camera is to use Skype if you have an integrated camera, say, on your laptop.

Thanks Sheila, and Nick, if you knew what I'd drunk that evening after cycling from Corte to Porto Vecchio in Corsica when a mate took the photo you'd wonder how I got back on the bike the following morning... :-O

Tht's true Andrew, you do get a better feel for a person if you can put a face to a name - even if that face is shoving a chocolate rugby boot into their mouth!

Andrew, I quite agree. SFN is a great community and we share lots of information, and there have been great discussions and debates, and yes it is nice to "see" everyone.

Can I jump in here wearing my "Facilitator" hat? If anyone has difficulty uploading a profile picture, take a look at this helpful video. http://www.survivefrance.com/video/how-to-change-your-profile-photo.

If you are still puzzled after watching, please don't hesitate to contact me here and I will be happy to help.