Can I take my telepeage tag on the plane in cabin luggage

Hi,
I have a telepeage tag which I use when I drive over to France. This time I am flying over for a shorter trip and will be hiring a car. Can I take my tag on the plane as cabin luggage? It came with a bag to put it in when you want to block the signal so I was thinking I could pop it in that but I would hate for it to be confiscated! Thanks.

Sula

It shouldn’t be a problem, I’ve taken mine a couple of times in hand luggage with Ryanair

Thanks. That’s good to know!

Just be careful that it doesn’t bleep on the runway - airline landing fees are huge!

6 Likes

I’ve found that waving them around in the vague direction of the sensor isn’t as effective as when they are securely attached and correctly orientated on the windscreen, so I wouldn’t go barrelling down the 30KPH gates Sula.

Good to know! We’ll be cautious!

Sula

475 gbp for a 737 at Stansted excluding the ANS, handling or the parking charges.

I would put it in one of those secure cases similar to those for credit/debit cards.
Just in case you are flying low and happen to pick up all those télépéage tolls en route! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like