Car licence

What's the pros and cons on having a UK or French licence when you are 70 and towing a caravan, please?

That's what I thought, Brian. Got 18 months to get it sorted then. Thanks

If, like me, you are under 70 turn in the UK one and get the French. That way you will not need to start having medicals every two years to see whether you can, or cannot, continue to drive. Towing a trailer or caravan appears to be no big deal from what I have seen hereabouts. When I have popped over to one of the camp sites to use the shop, I have seen elderly drivers who could barely get up the step into the caravan let alone drive the car safely.