CARTE VITAL Health Care

Hopefully a simple one this.

How do I register for Health Care-payment?..I am a fully paid up member of the NHS UK (about to reside in 23380)I understand I must obtain a document titled "S1"from DWP UK Newcastle?

Once received Is this a document I fill in; or is it a completed document they (DWP) . I understand that once I have the document I must go to my Local CPAM? Are there any other Documents I need from UK to start and eventually complete the process?

Many Thanx in advance

Patrick

HI

You wrote "Are there any other Documents I need from UK to start and eventually complete the process?"

Answer - every document you can imagine translated into french by an official tranlator - at your expense , but get at least 3 copies as they are so incompetent that they ask for stuff you sent months ago , oh and most important the biggest box of ANADIN available !

Steve

Hi Patrick. This topic has been well covered here on SFN. You can use the search facility (top left of main page) to find all discussions relating to Carte Vitale. Here is one: http://www.survivefrance.com/forum/topics/carte-vitale-3