Carte vitale

I keep copies of everything and send by “registere” letter! I did the S1 19 years ago! since then I have remarried, have French nationality, can vote for them! But they just don’t keep up to date! I will love to see the reply to the caustic letter I am going to send today!

When Sarco changed the rules (illegally) I was contacted by CPAM Tarn, replied by lettre recommande avec avis de reception and a month later got a reply revoking my membership because I had'nt replied!

Good to have proof of mail or go in person; each Departement interprets the rules differently.

You should not need to comply if you have furnished them with an S1

With the Mother of All Parliaments in derogation, there is no-one to present the petition to...

The Government petitions site is closed for the electon, why?
I wanted to add my signature to support those with frozen pensions and for the life of me I cannot understand how that will affect the upcoming election.

Good luck.

Thanks Jane, after a long time today I discovered it was Sarko who brought in the rule, but they have never told me. So I am sending more than the necessary docs to the (idiot) fontionaires. I asked the woman at the Nantes secu this morning to send me a mail explaining all this, she had already got my mail address, but I think she was too busy looking out of the window to do it (I was a civil servant in England, but we served, they, to me no nothing to help, I am very angry!!) at the same time I have asked them why I can’t go on the same system as any other French citizen… So this should give them a head ache and a bit of work to do… But it is the school holidays…

Thanks again…I will have to weigh the docs I am sending at the Post office tomorrow!

I would contact the pensions people in Newcastle and ask the people who issue your Carte Vitale for the exact regulations which say this.