Cash machine limits

We have a Britline/CA account - anyone know what the cash withdrawal limits are likely to be? I understand that it may vary.

Yes it is individual, and you can phone your branch to change if need be.

The “normal” is a rolling €450 cash a week I think.

1 Like

If you need your ceiling lifted for something specific they are always willing to oblige.

I’ll ring them tomorrow :+1:

According to the CA app, my cash withdrawal limit is 1500€ over 7 days. There also seems to be a spending cap of 6000€ (on the debit card) over 7 days…I suspect I was probably asked about the suitability of these limits when setting up the various CA accounts, but they’re far above what I spend!

I know this has nothing to do with your bank in Britain, but my Boursorama account in France allows me to set my own limits for withdrawals via the online app.

I can also set one-time withdrawals for any amount (well, I imagine there must be an upper limit, but they don’t specify) that I used recently when making a cash purchase for a LeBonCoin deal.

K

CA/Britline is a branch of CA Normandie -it’s a French bank.

1 Like

If you use online banking you might be able to go into your personal profile and change the parameters of how much you can take out / spend on your card for the next 7 days / 30 days

Yes, this is identical to ours.