Cats needing homes

For cats that need homes

Sylvestre has a resolution, that is to find a loving home for himself and his friends at Chats du Quercy.

Sylvestre was found, in a sad condition on New Year's eve - hence his name. He is a gorgeous tabby and white kitten of roughly 4/5 months.Extremely friendly and now in great form, he'd really like a home of his own.

As with all of our cats, he is FIV/FeLV negative, neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.Microchip number 250268500463909

More Photos at
http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/QuercyCats/Cats%20for%20adoption/
Contact Lynn at Chats du Quercy 05 63 94 73 97

This is sylvestre when he was still a little poorly. He is the most adorable cat, very playful and very, very cuddly - he just loves company and has a gorgeous temperament![](upload://bDNu3R1VtrhegHoVpGrz2Ud0uCI.JPG)

Hi Gill,

It must be a very difficult decision for you and one that you've not taken lightly.

Let us all know where you are - and lets hope that someone can offer them the lovely home they deserve.

I know where you’re coming from, but we also do quite a few trips to the UK at the moment, etc, and, whilst I’ll only rehome them if they find someone who can offer them a loving environment, I feel we would be better off rehoming them if possible. Obviously if no-one can take them/one of them on, we’ll keep them and, as you say, there will be benefits. But ideally, if someone out there wants to take them on, that would be better for us right now. :0)

The cats in the following link have been abandonned through no fault of their own, if you can give them a home please contact Chats du Quercy

http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/QuercyCats/Cats%20for%20adoption/

Hi Gill,

There are many reasons for rehoming an animal and please don't take this as judgement on your decision but I speak from experience that children benefit so much from having an animal around, they learn a great deal of compassion from this contact. Just consider what you may be missing, you have 2 gorgeous cats there who are used to you and your surroundings, they will probably be a great joy to your child(ren) too!

Two gorgeous young female cats. Both neutered, both healthy, both jabbed and passported and chipped! Loving and needing of more strokes than I can give now baby's come along... :0( Can anyone give them the loving home they deserve?