CdSejour On-line Portal, Info & Flow Chart 19 October '20 onwards

Thank you Alex, sounds like it might be important but I hope that it isn’t, seeing as how I didn’t keep a note of it. It was right at the top of the document and, as far as I recall, was not mentioned thereafter.

It was only when I got my confirmatory email that GED was mentioned, but not the number, only the reference number of the application.

I think the GED is only important if you can’t complete in one go… and need to pick up the thread later…

If one needed to guard the GED in the normal way… it would be made very clear from the outset… as it is… GED is only mentioned when discussing breaking-off and returning later…

at least that is how I have read things on the site… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

in what way was GED mentioned ???

@David_Spardo Are you talking about this David? It’s a footnote to the email we received from the Ministry of the Interior. It’s the ATTESTATION D’ENREGISTREMENT N°29-9230 number which is now the important one. Seems like there are too many different numbers being used, Begins to get confusing!

1 Ce numéro d’attestation d’enregistrement est distinct du numéro de demande de titre de séjour (numéro « GED ») qui vous sera communiqué par mail par la préfecture en charge du traitement de votre dossier. Lors de vos futures démarches, vous devrez utiliser votre numéro de demande de titre de séjour.

Aha… seems like the necessary “number” will be communicated in the email which is yet to be sent to the Applicant by the Prefecture … and said “number” must then be quoted in future dealings…

as Sue says… the number given by return… is simply the registering number on the system…

Yes to both of you, if I had gone back to re-read and re-translate it I would have realised.

What is confusing is when you relax because you are dealing with a document in English you are suddenly confronted with something in French.

1 Like

you are not alone… but I prefer to read the French, then see what the English looks like… :slight_smile:

1 Like

And here’s another that just landed in my inbox. https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/actualites/A13618?xtor=EPR-141

Votre demande de titre de séjour a été instruite par la préfecture. Elle porte le numéro suivant : 55756 (numéro «GED» à rappeler dans vos futures démarches).

Nous vous proposons un rendez-vous le mercredi 28 octobre 2020 à 11h05 à la Cité Administrative de Périgueux Batiment I (i) Rue du 26 ème Régiment d’Infanterie (à côté de l’entrée du musée Vesunna), - pour finaliser votre démarche (prise d’empreintes biométriques et photographie).

Lors de ce rendez-vous, vous devrez vous munir de ce mail (ou, en cas d’impossibilité de l’imprimer, du numéro de référence indiqué ci-dessus) ainsi que des pièces suivantes:

• votre passeport ;

• une photographie d’identité récente (format 35 mm x 45 mm) (pas de copie) ;

• un justificatif de domicile si votre adresse à changer depuis votre inscription en ligne.

Si vous ne pouvez absolument pas vous présenter à ce rendez-vous, veuillez prendre contact avec nous par mail : pref-brexit-sejour@dordogne.gouv.fr

Cordialement

Stella this is the mail address with our names,
I first looked at the email on my mobile and for some reason several question marks appear within the senders name, but do not appear on the laptop version :thinking: These question marks have been coming up with some spam mails which I always delete!

Looks fine to me… I know of other Brits who will be at that very building on Wednesday morning…

I was explaining to them how to find Cité Administrative… Batiment 1

you might find it worthwhile checking on Google Earth/similar… if you don’t already know it.

Thanks Stella, I hope there will be social distancing :wink:
The place is a little closer to us and looks like plenty of parking :relaxed:

CdSejour Flow Chart - Well that’s a months supply of ink gone, just to read “My previous residence permit”. . . . . . should have gone to “Economiseurs de Lunettes” !

Oh my… did you really have to print it all out… .??? :rofl: :rofl:

Nope . . . as it happens. Thousands of words illegible on my netbook - just standard practice for OH benefit.

This is the correct address for the appointments. Don’t arrive early, due to covid restrictions you won’t be allowed in but it is recommended to arrive 1/2 hour early as parking can be a PITA and you don’t want to miss your slot (sit in the car / go for a coffee but if you show up you’ll be stood on the doorstep!).

Next the the Vesunna museum entrance is the easiest way to find it!

1 Like

Many thanks Tory, looking at the Google photos of that area there looks to be a lot of parking areas, but then my OH reminded me we had been there many years ago and the parking even then was horrendous!

2 Likes

Yep… OH was only saying that, today…

we are going over to Perigueux Cité Admin… on Monday… so I’ll be able to report back on the parking situation… might not be so bad, if most folk are working from home… but we’ll be there early anyway… and, as suggested, sit in the car until almost the time… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi thank you for this post and the links within. I have a question please. I would be very grateful for some clarification on the issue of the documentation necessary for the application. My wife and I are in the “living here less than 5 years, early retired with sufficient financial resources” category. With regard to the proof of health insurance does this refer to the dreaded top up insurance or are we able to produce the letters we recently received from l’assurance maladie (cpam). We don’t currently have top up insurance. I think I can guess the answer but live in hope. Thanking you in advance.

Your CPAM letters are fine. Mutuelle is not compulsory for anyone French or otherwise. so you need:

1. Passport
  2. Proof of domicile
  3. Bank statement show funds
  4. CPAM letter
4 Likes

that’s good news. thank you very much.

1 Like