CdSejour On-line Portal, Info & Flow Chart 19 October '20 onwards

But do you ask to see ID from every parent? I use them for same sorts of things - cheques for associations and so on - where it is a personal transaction so no need for ID. But not for shopping any more. Even the baker prefers a contactless card even if only 1.10€.

No of course not, we collect hundreds of cheques through the year for the Parents Association - it is not needed. If people allow their cheques to bounce here they can get in a lot of trouble so it is considered pretty safe!

1 Like

Félicitations ! and yes, that was very quick compared to most :open_mouth: almost 3 years for me but done and dusted :smiley:

1 Like

I use mine for paying any out of pocket medical expenses - that way the money is back in your account before it has been debited. Not a big deal when you see the GP but when you get a 383e bill for your teeth…

1 Like

it tends to bite… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

We are still waiting for signs of life from the Prefecture in the Puy-de-Dôme…we applied via the old “No Deal” portal last year - other than the receipts, we have nothing else to show for our endeavours, and the Prefecture is hopelessly silent.

We have our appointment at the Prefecture next Tuesday and have been asked to arrive together! Very efficient!

4 Likes

I used to refer you as Rory not sure why…no offence ment.

1 Like

All done and dusted in a few minutes. My fingerprints didn’t even set off any alarms…

2 Likes