Cerfa 13905*3 - Where do I send this?

I am registered under AE as a commerçant and have to register with RCS using the form cerfa 13905*3 before the end of the year. I have found the form with no problem. The only trouble is there is no mention anywhere as to where you are supposed to send it once it is filled in. I have looked on so many sites to find out and all I have achieved is going around in ever increasing circles. There is nothing on the form, nothing on the website where you download it and no guidance notes. Or at least none that I have found. Has anyone managed to do this successfully yet???