Change of status, Microentrepeneur to" inactiv"

Hello all, I currently let out an apartment to a travel company which use it as an office. I do this under the microentrepeneur scheme a which got me my Carte Vitale and my wife on as a conjointe. The travel company has given notice, (unsurprisingly) despite offers on rent holidays etc. My question is if I wind up the microentrepeneur scheme, do I (and my wife) then have to register somewhere else for health cover. It used to be under LaRam which then transferred to CPAM this year. I checked my online AMELI.fr account and everything is recorded correctly there. Just to add to the mix we lost our Med. traitant and haven’t registered with a new one yet. Anyone shed any light on this for me? PS I haven’t had any rent for Aril May or June, would I be entitled to the Government aid scheme?

The best thing to do would be to send CPAM a message via your Ameli account and ask them whether you can transfer automatically or need to reapply. Normally I would say go and see them, but not really possible right now! But I have had good experiences using their message service.

If, like us, you get a pension then you are not eligible for any of the financial support packages.

Do be aware that the ayant droit system which allowed your wife to join your account has now gone, so she might have to reapply.

You are confirming exactly what I’m thinking. And on the ayant droit situation. we were lucky to sneak in at the time. We are still hopeful on the Irish passport but it’s all held up for the moment. And you’re right I do have pension income. I.'m considering all options at the moment but like you say a chat with CPAM would clarify things. Thanks for your input.