Changing from Micro- Bic to Autoentrepreneur

Hello All

My question to all you good people out there is, where do you find the 'Numéro de travailleur indépendant' on correspondance from the RSI? On the 1st page of the online form it is asked for and I can't seem to find it on documentation (and there's plenty of that). I've been trying to change over for 2 years, and forget the number I put on before (perhaps the wrong one), and when I've submitted the form previously, after receiving a confirmation email, nothing else! Any other helpful tips about changing over much appreciated. (FYI: I'm an agent commercial immobilier)

Thanks in advance


Thanks Tracy :)

Its the number proceeded by TI. You have to put it on when you are sending late payments - that's how I know!