Chimney sweep and Fosse septique installer near Cuiza

Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend a chimney sweep and/or an installer for a new fosse septique near Cuiza? Many thanks.

Sula

Yes, Martin is English and has been in France for a number of years, so he is equally knows the local SPANC regarding permissions etc regarding your future sewage system

Best regards

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, I'll get a quote from him in due course. Does he speak English, name sounds English? Cheers.

Sula

Hello Sula

I can recommend Martin Northway, Tel 0468317794, Email susan.northway@sfr.fr

He runs SDF11 Sarl and are based in Quillan

They install Conder Microstations and Septic tanks

Best regards

Andrew Barnes

Hi Andrew,
Martin has now completed my septic tank and has also put in a terrace for me. Many thanks for the recommendation, he has been a godsend! He has a real eye for detail and the standard of the work he has done is truly excellent! We are still based in the UK so the real winner for us was the way he just took over the whole project and dealt with everything (including liaising with the Marie and SPANC) and that he kept us in the loop with regular updates and photos. He’s also been a really valuable source of local info and has helped us to settle into the area and figure out where everything is. I can’t recommend him more highly!

Sula