China and russia preparing for war with the west?

This is really bad news…is it real?

Cyber warfare perhaps Barbara.

Cyber warfare can/probably would be even more devastating than the thermonuclear option.

Is this the story you are referring to?

1 Like

Ahhhhhhh, yawn - as long as I can remember, my whole life, somebody somewhere has been preparing to wipe us all out. I honestly think that somebody somewhere likes things that way…keeps us all on our toes! :wink:

1 Like

US dept of defence, Raytheon, Lockheed, General Electric etc … boom!

1 Like

I can’t sleep…:wink:

1 Like

who knows what Monday will bring.

I wouldn’t plan that far in advance…

Well at least enjoy your dinner tonight especially if you do not have to cook it.

1 Like

Thermonuclear chicken tonight :rooster:

4 Likes

what wine are you serving with that?

2 Likes

Well, I have a South African Chardonnay from the Mushroom Cloud Winery. Not sure what it will be like warmed up though…:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

and the last of the bubbling water from the hot volcanic spring.On it s way from
Oxford Circus via Hamleys and then onwards to Finsbury Park.

1 Like

Don’t get buying any long-life milk or Green bananas Barbara, lol.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhh - a real laugh out loud moment there @michael_archer - brilliant!!!

1 Like

Well I do prefer my bananas a little green…may be that is why I am special?

3 Likes

Meanstream news MSN is paid for and hence controlled by the very same ‘people’ who create the climate for needing more weapons and have much to lose if the enemy disappears, as when the USSR broke up in the 1990s. They had to create a new deadly enemy. What would have been the purpose of having legions of soldiers and stockpiles of guns if there was no one to use them against?
Just look at the bigger picture and have sympathy on them, how much they could lose if there was a financial collapse. They keep us all on our toes and the occasional third world nation invaded to keep the generals happy is fine. Read RT.com to get the other side of the coin. What fool will decide who is to blame after only hearing from one side? I wouldn’t be surprized if Kim Jong was paid by the west to give ‘us’ some reason to arm ourselves even more.
We are lucky to be able to simply ignore the war news and it will go away.

5 Likes

I think the key word is preparing. ‘Twas ever thus. Macho displays of bravado by calendar boy Putin and TV reality star Trump in particular., let alone Little Rocket Man. This is why the uk has Trident and food banks.

And I agree with other comments that a cyber war is much more likely.

@Kenneth" I wouldn’t be surprised if Kim Jong was paid by the west". Be sure about your news Kenneth before publishing .