Chocapocalypse

Not yet Mandy … a small glass or two tonight, very early start tomorrow, up at 5 am and then off to grab a space at a Brocante ! :sleeping:

1 Like

Well it slides down alright for me Paul, though it has to be said it’s many years since a man has crashed through my window with a box ! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I confess that I am not a fan of Cadbury’s but ISTR an argument as to whether it could legally be called chocolate as it has vegetable fats in it which are not derived from the cocoa bean. Not sure how that panned out in the end.

Its all Hershey these says anyhow.

1 Like

:scream:

Best of luck with that Ann. Hope you get lots sold x

1 Like

This is what you need. There’s also a 72% one, Lindt do one as well.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of cadbury’s either…and I also seem to remember that Hershey’s were involved with child labour…???

Yummy…I’ve never really liked milk chocolate and white chocolate even less…Dark chocolate is divine and has always been my favourite…the darker the better…It’s actually really good for you…x :slight_smile:

There’s a song called “ Oreo Cookie Blues”…great lyrics,

Chocolate on my fingers, icing on my lips
Sugar diabetes and blubber on my hips
I keep the night light burning in the kitchen baby
So I can go downstairs and cruise
I got them oreo creme sandwich
Chocolate covered creme filled cookie blues

I hide 'em in a cabinet, I keep 'em in a jar
For emergency 's you know I keep 'em in the
Glove compartment of my car
And I can 't live without 'em
They git ’ me higher than I can get on booze
I got them oreo creme sandwich
Chocolate covered creme filled cookie blues.

1 Like

Chocolate is our enemy,
but run away from the enemy,
It is cowardice !!!

1 Like

Meh! I can take it or leave it! :chocolate_bar:

“I’m not a fan of cadbury’s either…and I also seem to remember that Hershey’s were involved with child labour…???”

Children…
I couldn’t eat a whole one.

A quick search will reveal that it is a problem with much of the supply of cocoa bean so no large company is unaffected.

A decent one will do for a couple of meals, even better if chocolate coated though :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

But we’ve got a new 4 pack of Lindt lurking in a kitchen cupboard…will guilt prevent us from opening it I wonder :shushing_face:

1 Like

Maybe we could support small business…artisans…??? Cacao v cocoa…

I spent Xmas 2016 and 2017 here on my own…well not strictly alone as I have my Collies here…the first Xmas I didn’t do anything special…last Xmas I treated my self to some hand crafted orange flavoured dark chocolate…admittedly it didn’t last much past Boxing Day…x :smiley:

1 Like