Circuit des Remparts Angoulême 2019

Did any of you make it there this year??

Watch out for the sound on this video - one moment it is non-existent, the next it blasts the ear drums.

I don’t know if they still hand out ear-plugs… but I’ve enjoyed this video with the sound turned right down… :crazy_face:

Whatever, it brings back great memories.

Run the video ahead to 55 minutes if you want to see the Bugatti collection take to the circuit.

Some great photos… wish we had been able to go… maybe next year.

Loved your posting Stella as I was unable to make it this year, but having been previously, I would recommend the event…even my wife enjoys it and she’s not a classic car person as there is so much to see and do within Angouleme with shopping, plenty of bars and cafes, local touring and lovely people to share the atmosphere. Here are some highlights of 2019 https://www.charentelibre.fr/2019/09/15/les-grands-moments-de-la-course-des-remparts-en-images-diaporama,3486014.php?fbclid=IwAR1JdoKp16CulJR0AAP8gWdAmUQPxa-oruoI9tDsLA5rW7UyWKrqGSh5ITg

1 Like

Enjoyed your photos and loved the Bugattis that look like they’ve just been found in a grange after 60 years…felt sorry for the MGA who found a wall (ouch!)

Yes, ours is the RAF blue Morgan Plus 4 Super Sport on the far right of photo five of the SudOuest photos (beside the Jag and in front of the 205 T16) A great event which I am still meandering home from :slight_smile:

1 Like