Collectors?

Madam got a piano piece yesterday from Emmaus, Vannes, She was a ‘bit chuffed’ with! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have just bought the cookbook from Prune in New York.

1 Like

From Emmaus?

Would that I could, but the nearest depot is miles away.
Amazon France.

1 Like

We are lucky having 3 within an hour Jane.

Mind you, we already have do much “stuff”
We give to refugees.

1 Like

I am the only one round 'ere Jane, wot u got then? :grin:

We do donate to Emmaus too, good way to recycle things, if I lived closer, I would offer a morning working there.

We have given good beds and bedding and clothing.

1 Like

Anyone out for a ‘womble’ round the Vide Greniers tomorrow?

Had a nice Womble today, 3 V G’s, Redon, Bains sur Oust and Malestroit, nice day out, an axe for making the kindling, a brass planter, for the plants in the atrium and a couple of goat/sheep bells for B’s collection plus, a lead soldier, British Sergeant Commando, for my collection, but best, a lovely trip, through some beautiful countryside :wink:

Found a nice Italian model ‘Citron Traction’ in Emmaus, La Gacilly 56 today :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When i lived in the states, i collected old trunks!!! And snow globes…
Since i have been here, i havent seen any trunks at the local yard sales but still not giving up hope!!!

If you do expect to pay top price.

1 Like

They are expensive here??? The most i paid for one was $75

There are always lots of trunks on sale in my area. I’m looking for one for my Vintage car.

1 Like

Not a trunk, but still a genuine 1920’s piece of luggage…

A few years ago, at a local bourse… I couldn’t believe my ears when the gentleman said…50 euro… I snaffled it up straight away. It’s in lovely, original condition… and, yes, I do use it when we go on weekend trips :relaxed::relaxed:

3 Likes

Omg…i am drooling!!! Absolutely beautiful!

Id love to see your car! What area do u reside in???

Many years ago I saw a sea captain’s trunk in an antique shop in Jersey. I wish I’d bought it. :frowning:

2 Likes