Comedy/Humour, what have you got?

I’ve just created a new category, what have you got to share? :stuck_out_tongue:

Go to’ + New Topic’ and select Comedy/Humour as your category

1 Like

Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn’t wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn’t wish me a happy birthday. As I entered my office, my secretary said, “Happy birthday, boss!” I felt so special. She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, “Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?” “Okay,” I said. She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, “SURPRISE!!!” while I was waiting on the sofa… naked.

7 Likes

The following views may not necessarily be shared by me😎

2 Likes

Bill Murray. David Letterman.

Bill Murray, what a legend! :grinning:

1 Like

David Letterman’s Taco Bell takeout is funny too; it’s toward the end. :smile:

1 Like

i watch so much funny stuff its hard to pick

1 Like

Harry, Go for it! Post a couple or three. This seems like a great category, I’d love to see what you post.

I hope you took a look at the vid I posted. I mean… Bill Murray, David Letterman, and Mark Twain. It’s really American, so I apologize for that. But, it’s…well, priceless, I think; but is there an equivalent to this trio, in UK humor, perhaps?

1 Like

Four Candles, The Two Ronnies. Brilliant :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

My Blackberry Is not Working, Harry Enfield and Ronnie Corbett. Very funny.

3 Likes

Keep them coming! Best to start a new topic and select the Comedy/Humour category :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh okay, so my post on Bill Murray, et al: should be posted as new topic under category Humor. Aha. Should I do that and post again, for practice? Gotta get the hang of this, I think…

1 Like

i like watching motomadness on youtube. crazy people make me laugh.

1 Like

Women putting on tights…

3 Likes

Misheard Song Lyrics…

2 Likes

This is the most amazing category, on SF. I have just learned a TON about myself. I mean, the video I posted, mentions frogs. I just realized what that would mean, to a French person. It took me 8 re-views of that video to finally get that. And here I thought it was obviously just cute, ironic, funny. A dig at American culture and so on. Wow. Humor has so many layers especially when one takes culture into account. Living in France is gonna shake up so many perspectives and perceptions for me. Three cheers and a modicum of trepidation for spice.

1 Like

Simon, this is a riot. As per James, which I just learned, you could post this as a new topic under ‘Humor’ instead of just adding here as a comment. Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah Mary - but…I don’t get what he (@james) means !! :confused::confused: confused .com

Yes! Go for it! :slight_smile:

Ah, yeah. I agree, it took me a bit to figure it out. So, post ‘new topic’ and name it. So, for the Peter Kay ‘Misheard Lyrics’ (which was absolutely wonderfully funny): new topic name could be Misheard Lyrics. Then just put in the link for it, like you did here. That way, folks can hone in just on your vid of Peter Kay doing that skit on misheard lyrics, and they can comment on it alone. Makes it easier to find later, when it’s a separate topic rather than just amongst the comments. Hope that makes sense. Thanks for the laughs both of your vids are terrific. Just what I needed. It’s been a long week and it’s only Wednesday. Feeling so much better now that I’ve LMAO. :smile:

I put my Bill Murray vid in as a new topic, under Humor category, so that’s kind of an example of what I mean. Cheers!!!