Confirmed Britons will need a carte de sejour!

And by the way Ann, you ain’t the Lady wott I thought Youse Waz :hushed:

1 Like

She (Ann/Misty) reminds me of the rather whiskery but very lively film “Annie Get Your Gun!” :ok_hand::gun::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Never claimed to be a ‘lady’ Bill ! You did ask Tim what ‘Fook’ meant, as he is probably too busy to reply I gave you the answer, and by the way it is in the Oxford English Dictionary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well Peter I am not very lively this morning, not very whiskery either :astonished:

The most popular bet with the bookies at the moment is a no brexit deal with the odds being 4/6 on and now some big names in UK business are saying that it will not be so bad if we do leave without a deal.
It just all gets worst by the day and more confusing so like you just wait and see what happens.

I asked Tim :wink:

Yes Bill, but it’s a forum so we can all chip in …:grin:

Ok !!!

I’m sure you’re neither, Ann, but hope you feel more one or the other before the sun sets :sun_with_face::grin::sleeping:

Oh and Tim my name is not Babs…

1 Like

The system is certainly clogged up. I went this morning to the Prefecture in Quimper (Finistere) and after a lot of persuasion I got an appointment to apply for a Titre for early March 2019!

Babs is a friendly shortening of Barbara, don’t know why you’re bothered about it. Would you prefer Ms Deane?

1 Like

simply do not feel Tim that you are friendly when you address me!
Perhaps I detected an heir of sarcasim too.

Not sure about the Timothy thing!!! You did not like that!

Come on Tim you do not like me!
I can live with that.

1 Like

Tim, Timothy or Timmy, all variations of a theme, do feel free to use any of them.

You don’t register on my ‘like/dislike’ scale, this is an anonymous forum where I know no one personally so my opinion of you as a person (and others of course) is not relevant to the way I respond to comments whether they are aimed at me or not.

Ah but we are real and tracable and often sharing interests and sometimes firmly disagreeing.

1 Like

But in the scale of things any disagreements are unimportant surely?

As for people being traceable, of course some of us are but just what would you do with such information, turn up on my doorstep and ask my wife if she could get me to stop calling you Babs?:grinning:

1 Like

And now you have thrown your sabot into the mechanism as well.

Quite true, but only because I read that a spokesman for the Interior Ministry and the British ambassador to France seem to think it’s a good idea. I am not responsible for a shortage of resources.

oh Tim you really are not that important!
But I am pointing this out to you.
n

1 Like