Confirmed Britons will need a carte de sejour!

If anyone wants to reply to the Thread in general… then click on the “blue” reply…

over… and out… :wink:

1 Like

I read elsewhere that it a CdS is free for EU citizens. For third country citizens it is 269€. So, better to get one before Brexit day… https://www.service-public.fr/particuliers/vosdroits/F11201

1 Like

I am quite happy to wait to see what is required, I’m certainly not going to add to the confusion just to save a bit of money. I really dislike all the scaremongering associated with this topic, it must be causing a lot of people who are not yet entitled to apply for a CdS a few unnecessary sleepless nights. I have done as the Embassy suggested and have my paperwork in order and I will apply for whatever is required once we are told exactly what that is. Whatever it turns out to be it will not be a CdS )EU) which is all that I am entitled to apply for at the moment.

1 Like

Blue? :cry:

Do you remember the debacle over the EDF refund story in the Connexion? 2014, I think. Still, it gave EDF a laugh & increased La Poste sales for a while!

No harm at all, and we have a ‘foot in the door’, before the EU gets seriously upset with the yuk, sorry! rest of the UK :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s bleu clair, Bill. Très très clair. Très, très, très, très clair. Pas bleu :purple_heart: or :blue_heart: :grinning:

Sorry Bill… I am using a large computer screen… and for replies to the Topic the reply is definitely blue… whereas if I wish to reply to a specific post, such as yours, I click the grey reply just to the bottom right of your post…

Is that any clearer… I am just trying to help folk like Gahame J Pigney…and anyone else.

Perhaps a user of a “device” can explain what shows on their screen, if it is any different (quite possible).

cheers

mistake, posted on the wrong thread

Wrong thread Bill.

1 Like

Yes your right!
Thanks Dave :slightly_smiling_face:

Does that make sense ?
Sans%20titre

1 Like

Bleu, bleu ou bleu Pete ? Peut être gris bleuté ? Ou bleu gris, voir vert d’eau …

Non, Babeth, sur mon écran il est vraiment bleu très, très, très, très clair, presque blanc sans aucun élément constitutif en bleu… :thinking::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bit to complicated for me Pete, too much blue, Arrrlltagither Mon!

Yes but Pete, how do we define blue ? Do we all have the same perception of blue ? Colors, are they objectives or subjectives ?

1 Like

What is the ‘blue dot’, says “tracking” on the right of the screen for Stella?

Well, the blue dot is blue too !

1 Like

:rofl: That doesn’t help, btw :kiss: