Contaminated Meat

being taken over by a Cheese factory!!

what's that all about,

Gosh, me too, all that talk of Contaminated Meat , has put me right off!

Answer:

Squirrel Sh*t

not me..on a diet....right off food!

Cadburys...nice...

We seem to have gone a little off Topic* ( what's got a hazelnut in every bite?...)

*Answers on the back of a sweetie wrapper please, plus 10 Euros entry fee

Should we get back to horrid meatstuffs?

Ah Carol, you caught me out there, there was never a Prune Flavoured Marathon, I was lying. Mea culpa.

Although I did design a T shirt of said same for a company called 'Splash' when I was Studio Manager there back in the olden days. Their tees at the time were all over ( at least down to the navel ) shrinkage problems

Two words on confection: Bliss Bar

You made that up! no one buys prune flavoured sweets! I like Daim bars....but preferred Dime bars... another favourite as a kid (had a lot of favourites you will note) was Frys chocolate bars...both their Frys chocolate creme, Frys fruit bar and mint bar, honeycomb that you could buy as a big lump; sweet peanuts which were lush and now taste like plastic; proper sherbert fountains; sweet shrimps; flying saucers and sweet tobacco...and those little sweet cigarettes and matches...so very PC!

Ah ha! the reply box is working.

Yes, eating a Diamb bar is like your teeth are crumbling.

And do you remember the prune flavoured Marathon...? Kept you Going, Going, Going,

Gwaaaan Paula!

( do we digress?)

Nux was like a nutty picnic bar. Loved fruity spangles and old english mix...loved Marathon and why do we now have a Daim bar????

@Carol

Yes, you can track down ‘Picnics’ on the Autoroute, if you are prepared to hire the services of a security firm ( assuming you are carrying cash ) UK price currently 27 pence ( from memory )

Please advise.

I believe Nux was Nuts?

The BLACK Spangles were the Divil’s own sweeties. I can’t think why the marketeers changed your Marathon to your Snickers?

We seem to have digressed from Rotten meat to something a little more savory, in a sweet way, thank the Lor’ as I had had my fill.

Do they still make Picnic bars? used to love them as a kid....and Nux bars...anyone remember those? Spangles... Lucky Numbers....oh...you have set me off on the road to nostalgia now.

I am no longer a sweet toothed person.....prefer savoury...thus, the English crumpets and muffins..with butter and loadsa marmite! yum tiddely tum!

@ Carol.

I do like choclit myself, but refuse on principal to purchase, for example, a Picnic Bar, which will retail at somewhere between 25 and 30 euros ( at a guess ). Now with Butter, that you can eat, all day long, you just need some sort of ‘carrying/substraight’ a Crumpet for example, seemingly designed to hold as much ‘liquified’ butter as it can, you only have to ensure that you can get it to your mouth before gravity takes over.

I dont like chocolate...will eat the odd square of bitter if pushed...prefer English muffins.

@ Carol… thanks but I’m not an addict.

You can make your own choccie ones very low cal...

@Carol

uhuh, it’s a biggy

That is one fat bottom muffin!

let us know the results of this morning’s stool inspection

http://goo.gl/wdg03

anymore for the food-o-quiz?