Convoy nears Paris

Quaking in my boots here, not :yum:, I’m sure it’s about time to crawl back under your stone now.

1 Like

Because it’s my deepest wish that we all emerge from the darkness and confusion of the last two years together and united and a force for good for all our children and our grandchildren and all the worlds children and all those not yet born….

2 Likes

And why shouldn’t she do so?

1 Like

Legally it IS complicated. Historically the treaties have been treated as ‘real estate’ deals, where first nations get reserves and money and incoming nations get the land. https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/aboriginal-treaties

There have also been a LOT of different treaties with different groups. First Nation Treaties | Canada First Nations

I don’t think the ‘ploughs depth’ concept will wash, whether that may have been the original understanding or not. First nations in Canada are not in a happy place, and have not been for a very long time.

2 Likes

Seriously ?

4 Likes

Alberta/ Coutts today…happy Valentine’s Day :heart:

So the freedom convoy has left downtown Ottawa after a month of singing dancing hugging and unity and feeding the homeless and keeping the streets clean and clearing snow and while they were there crime was down 90 per cent

The heavy handed tactics used against peaceful protesters included rubber bullets and stun grenades and pepper spray and tear gas…armoured vehicles and batons…veterans brutally arrested and RCMP on horseback trampling a clan mother with a walker….

Messages in a police group exposed by independent media show members of the police force saying how awesome it was to see the trampling of a clan mother by horses and a call for members not to clear all protesters until next week so they too
can get in on the action and get their overtime

(Mowhawk clan mother in red….she was taken to hospital with a dislocated shoulder…no word yet of the other person in this photo…a police press conference tried to say this photo was photoshopped but there are thousands of photos and videos from those on the ground at the time and those filming from above in hotel rooms )

Meanwhile back in the real world …

Maybe they could go to Kiev next.

9 Likes

Interesting idea.
The thought of 1000’s of (peaceful) freedom fighters (with trucks full of?), going into a potential war zone would have a certain amount of spin to it on both sides.

1 Like

Even the criminals took one look and decided to stick well clear.

2 Likes

Which “criminals” do you mean…???

[quote=“Helen6, post:33, topic:38378”]
Which “criminals” do you mean…???
[/quote

Those who normally commit crime but instead took time off to join in to go:

“singing dancing hugging and unity and feeding the homeless and keeping the streets clean and clearing snow”

Probably the ones arrested in Alberta with the big arms stash

Nah, wait - should’ve realised it’s ‘false news’.

1 Like

What really happened at the pig farm…???

Why did Trudeau pay 2 and a half million to an ex student and make her sign a non disclosure agreement…???

There were arrests made but they had nothing to do with the peaceful protesters at the Coutts/Alberta crossing…

There is a livestream of what happened and the police involved made sure that those on the crossing were kept safe from it….

This will be Traversy the QAnon supporter will it.

I have said before that I don’t pay heed to Q-anon…

What are the answers to those questions…???

Why did he pay 2 and a half million to an ex student and make her sign a non disclosure agreement…???

And why are many in high places in government and investment and police connected to the pig farm……???

If you bothered too look past your conspiracy theory sites, didn’t just take them at face value and actually did a bit of research you might get some answers to your questions :wink::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like