Corgis going to France!

I'm sorry that I haven't been on the site for quite a while. My old computer died and took all of my internet links and bookmarks. Also, we have been busy selling our home and getting documents for our visa application. Whew, the time went by fast. Anyway, we should have our long stay visas in January and plan to move to Paris in March. Of course, our four corgis will be going too. Three of them have been in France before. The two oldest were with us when we lived in Paris from 2002 to 2006 and the other one was born in France. They are as anxious to go back as we are.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope that next year is a good one for everyone. It will be full of adventures for us.

Rick Smith

Phoenix Arizona - soon to be Paris

thank you. We are looking forward to getting to Paris again.

Rick

HI Richard. I was so excited to see your name on the emails. How are you and the lovely corgis? We have missed your contributions. I am sure that all will go well with you and your move. Seasoned traveller now. It is interesting that from January 1st lots of laws regarding the movement of animals between Europe and UK will be relaxed and made a trip to there much easier for anyone with their animals.

Keep us posted to how you are going on. Happy New Year to you and yours Gina x A bit of festive fun.....