Coronavirus - Download travel attestation - updated form

How or where do you download the form to allow you to go shopping?

Available today apparently, no yet though https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus

The form is available directly here:

https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/content/download/121663/976885/file/Attestation_de_deplacement_derogatoire.pdf

It is taken from this website:

https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Actualites/L-actu-du-Ministere/Attestation-de-deplacement-derogatoire/?nomobredirect=true

(@james - is it worth putting a link to this on a home page banner if we are all going to need it regularly?)

4 Likes

We don’t have a printer at home how are we expected to produce this attestation de deplacement?

L’attestation de déplacement dérogatoire est téléchargeable ou peut être rédigée sur papier libre:

1 Like

It has been suggested you write it out - that certainly would avoid unnecessary journeys!

1 Like

As people are getting up and trying to access the Interior Ministry site it is becoming increasingly difficult to get access to the form.
I have downloaded it and present it here…
Attestation_de_deplacement_derogatoire.pdf (37.0 KB)

9 Likes

Thanks Graham, great help. I’ve got to go out and the site was down

1 Like

Thank you Graham, your link is much appreciated.

Am I correct in thinking that only one person per household can go out for essential l supplies? I’m sure I’ve read this somewhere and it would make sense to reduce the number of people in supermarkets etc.

I think that may be the case.
Certainly our local pharmacy has posted a notice on the door saying that only one family member will be admitted…

OurMairie are printing copies for us - apparently one each is sufficient for the period of the emergency.

Thank for the certificate and conversation so far.

I assume this certificate would be the appropriate thing to use when we travel back to the UK later this month? Appreciate it is geared to the vast majority of French residents rather than specifically to 2nd home owners (like me) who are not resident / citizens of France.

…and I’m not implying that it does not apply to second home owners for day to day use, simply asking if I need to have it when I travel back next week.

Depends on whether you will be allowed to travel… AFAIK borders have been closed for the time being so you may not be able to travel.

I think Graham people are being allowed to return to their country of origin. They just won’t be allowed out again.

Not sure Dan, since each reason for going out requires it’s own tick and date.
Maybe you can just tippex over it each time.

Thanks Graham for the form, now copied to desktop for immediate access. We have dogs that need walking every day, not to mention a creaky husband who needs the exercise.

Yes thanks Graham, always a possibility and changes by the hour (or so). Small steps and all for now, I have a ticket, I have a travel certificate (?)…the rest is yet to be confirmed!

Somewhere in the text it says you can return to your country of principal residence.