D-D-Dentists

i loathe the dentist like 99% of us i think.... however i've been exceptionally brave in recent years in the uk and ireland and started to go regularly... i had some implants in ireland which were v.v. expensive, but totally worth every penny, and i'd thought to have more done (needed, not cosmetic) Now i'm living in France....

Any experience of french dentistry in general, and implants in particular here???

x teresa

(minus 5 during the day, minus 15 last night - a little fresh here on the Tarn 81)

Unfortunately we did. And the dentist in question was pants.

As Andrew said " exactly! like so much that gets discussed here, there's good and bad in both/all countries ;-)"

End of!

quite Jeanette but see my first reply - positive experiences here - the "old school butchers" was a reply to James' experience. when I first needed to go here I just asked my neighbours and a few friends, they soon told me who to go to and who not to even think about going to ;-)

exactly! like so much that gets discussed here, there's good and bad in both/all countries ;-)

old school butchers...!

Be very careful...one dentist drilled THROUGH James' tongue....and then blamed him for not keeping still...!

exactly the same treatment as in the UK, from experience, but haven't had to have anything much done, OH had 4 bridges re-done a couple of years back and it seemed cheaper than what I'd heard it costs in the UK plus her mutuelle paid the rest. ask around first and avoid the old school butchers ;-)