Dealing with French administration is challenging!

We all know that dealing with French administration is challenging (to put it mildly) and when you throw starting a business into the mix, it can be enough to reduce grown men to tears! There’s always some new regulation to observe or some extra piece of legislation to comply with and working your way through all of this can be a minefield. And, needless to say, if you get it wrong it will prove expensive as well as very stressful.

So it’s a relief to know that help is at hand in the form of SFN’s John Dislins and Please Help. Please Help is a business owned and managed by John who has years of experience in dealing with all aspects of French administration. Please Help does just what it says; it helps you deal with any problems you might encounter whilst living and working in France. There are various services available but the one which caught my eye is the Working in France package which provides help and support for small business owners such as myself.

Enquire now

I’ve personally found communicating with the RSI / RAM (the organisations that administer health cover for many of us) incredibly frustrating. And I don’t think I’m alone! I’ve had numerous problems with them over the years so it was interesting to hear that one of the services the Working in France offers is dealing with these organisations. It also provides information on the type of liability insurance that your business will require and advice on any training that is available as well as on the day to day running of the business. The pack also covers advice and guidance on the legalities of the different types of legal business statutes here in France and will provide expert help negotiating with the authorities to ensure that your qualifications are recognised.

Relocation services such as arranging an internet connection and liaising with energy suppliers such as EDF are also included in the package as is help with more general issues. These might include things like registering and paying for local taxes and charges (tax d’habitation for example) as well as helping you obtain the infamous Carte Vitale!

Perhaps best of all, the pack includes help with preparing and submitting your tax return and accounts. No one likes dealing with the tax office and this is a real bonus for busy people, taking the pressure off you and leaving you free to concentrate on growing your business.

DISCLOSURE POLICY

Please use the support link above if you have a technical query Anthony. Thanks

Dear James, trying to read this, I now have 4 new intrusive panels appearing on my screen: "3 views so far", "Shares", "f" (for Facebook) and "P" (for Pinterest), the latter 3 all along the bottom of my screen. Has my computer created these? or has SFN decided to introduced these? please let me know. Kind regards, Anthony.