Dear Felix

Prompted by previous postings, I thought a dedicated page for letters to Felix was in order!

Here are some previous, plus one from Marvin!

Dear Felix

I love you but, having already thanked you three times for the dead mouse and asked you to take it back outside, enough already. If you bring it in again, despite my love for you, you will be hog tied.

Love mummy.

Dear Felix

When Toby's daddy tells him to take the mouse back outside (whilst mummy is calling out "thank you darling" he picks the mouse up and takes it back outside. He does not like doing this but he knows it is in his own best interest to do so. It even results in some "fake" mouse to eat - a bit of raw chicken. So takes some advice here and be a good boy.

Love Aunty Norah

Dear Felix

You have to learn to share! half each for Mummy a Daddy,Mummy seems to like her half tucked into her slipper....you should just see her delight when she finds it,she just jumps up & down with excitement......(or something)

Failing that you must bring 2 mice in & let them go in the kitchen,they'll take refuge under the fridge & you can start your very own 'intensive breeding program' hopefully they get the message & will freeze them for you.

Love Cachou

Dear Felix,

We city slickers hear you are a brave hunter. Grrrrrrrr. But it is bad luck (for you)to bring a dead mousekins four times into the housekins. Just a thought.

Your friends, fans and foster fuzzies at the Black Cat Castle

Dear Felix,
The other day I was sitting looking at the floor by the freezer when my humans suddenly burst into life! Out came the freezer to reveal a multitude of forgotten toys, then the fridge standing next to it, amongst cries of ‘there must be a mouse here somewhere!’ I had a whale of a time, I hadn’t seen my stripy black and white furry ball for at least 2 weeks and I’m not sure what that funny fluffy lump was that caused such a shriek of delight (at least I think it was delight, it was very high pitched!!).
You know, this was much more fun than any mouse I’ve ever presented my humans with, I can’t think what they were searching for anyway!!
Purrs, Marvin

Dear Fuzzy,

By far the best place to hide your pressie is in her slippers!! You'll never hear more shrieks of delight than that brings!!!

Tchao,
Lulu

Deer Cachou, Fujii and Rosie,

My lady sez u r not a "gud fluence" for me. But I think u r smart + funnie. Im very confuzed, so I bedder take a nap.

ur buddy tooooooo!

Fuzzy

Dear Fuzzy,

Sounds like your lady obvissly woznt too impressed with the mousey.. I fink you shud try to find a luverly big rat or, you know how ladeez is, they luvs soft fings, how about a fat pidjun with all them soft fevvers. She's bound to say fank you for that one.

I'm having great fun here at the moment - I fink it's really funny to chase Binka and Chloe and try to fight wivvem all the time. Don't know why theyz getting so cross wiv me. But I'm getting real clever at launching myself up the pear tree. I can reely see lots from up there. It's cool.

Remember the pidjun now.

Love Felix

Dear Felix,

I brunged a dead mousey for my lady and I putted in on the steps so she cud have a SURPRIZE in the morning. But, when I comed in for my breakfast patay, the mouse wuz GONE. AND she didn't say "thank you guuuuuud boy." Wat do you think I shud do? Maybe put another dead mousey next to hur koffee pot for a morning treet?

Yur Frend,

Fuzzy

Dear Felix

Now the weather's getting a little cooler and you don't want to be outside as much, especially when that wet stuff starts falling from the sky, I love the two new games you started to play with mummy this morning. It's so kind of you to help her keep warm by making her jump around and move furniture.

The first one is the moggy olympics. There's no starting gun, just the sound of a tin being opened. The way you race out into the hallway to be the first to reach the food bowls, getting in front of mummy's feet so she has to swerve sideways and jump in the air at the same time, is wonderful. And you can tell how much she loves it from the way she yells your name while narrowly missing slamming into the wall.

The second one is the best and such a step up from the dead mouse. It's the dead half mouse game. It's so clever of you to leave the mouse's backside on the doormat, just a bum, 2 feet and a tail, so that mummy spends 30 minutes shoving all the furniture around, looking under the tables and behind cupboards just in case you've hidden the other half. Don't tell her where you've hidden it otherwise it will spoil the lovely surprise.

With our love and admiration, Binka and Chloe.

Hey Felix,

Chill out from all this chasing around!
Try some from this 'pot' it's my favourite kind of treat, I can't get enough of my catnip!

Tchao,

Lulu