Do I not have enough to do?

I suppose you are right... If one doesn't know ANYONE without a smart phone it's a sad affair!

Sympathies, Catharine. You and James and your crew do a great job.

Just wishing you a good apero hour (or two) tonight followed by a pleasant weekend.

Thank you Kent - you too! xx

I know someone under 50 without a mobile phone (nevermind if it's smart or not) I was quite surprised when I asked for his mobile number and he said he didn't have one...and no I wasn't asking him out...but I did want him to change my tyres!

I help out quite a few over 60 year old's with computer related issues (those who didn't use computers in their careers) and many don't use smartphones and wouldn't know where to begin taking a photo of themselves even if their computer had a camera. They are not special, they are just not familiar with the technology and unless they are fortunate enough to have family or friends nearby to help demonstrate it then it can be quite daunting especially as it changes so quickly. I think it's important that people join SFN and try to have a photo uploaded asap even if they can't do their photo immediately at least they know that if they do have a photo which a friend or relative has taken then there is help to get it uploaded on SFN. Catharine's gripe was actually someone who already had a photo and then changed it for their business image which is against SFN T&Cs.

I have a smartphone and I honestly sometimes think I'd rather go back to having my old Nokia...life was so much simpler back then...

The appropriate use of an Ipad! Bring back Telegrams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7RdfHiwA8A