Do you have a favourite game site on the web?

Actually James I replied via my mail on my I Pad. SFN is now not compatible with Firefox and we have had to go back to Explorer.

I would have liked to be told of the option to go dark, not just find it had happened, as it is not for me.

I will pass this one on to himself.

I don’t understand what you mean by not compatible with Firefox, that is not the case. If you can tell me what issues you are experiencing with Firefox I can diagnose it for you, I would expect you just need to clear your Firefox cache.

I’ll DM you so we can figure it out :slight_smile:

Nowt to do with Firefox, I use it and there’s no problem with SF, not on my machine anyway.

1 Like

Your loss. :slight_smile:

Loss of what David? Did I miss something?

He’s the sailor.

i still work every day 7 am to gone midnight every day and while my work is far from hard still manage to find time to play games, then again all my cameras keep their eyes on the dogs for me.

not really a loss she is passing it forward to her husband who is a sailor.

Ive downloaded it and my kids are enjoying it.

Hi James, I use Firefox and am not experiencing problems with SF, maybe Jane has a few loose gremlins in her system, it can happen, as I well know ! :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

1 Like

I understand, my wires were crossed!

1 Like

I’m glad they are enjoying it. It can be quite tactical at times.

1 Like

my son is loving it but then again he kicks my ass on tactical games all the time .

kids these days are so much smarter at that sort of stuff.