Does the British government's ignoring of Russian involvement in assassinations to keep Russian Money in London amount to appeasement?

The others weren’t admitted, they were treated as outpatients.

You are right about pictures, and I have not myself commented on their absence, Jane. But there is very widespread concern that we, the public, are being fed fake news and that media interest in this matter is being suppressed by the political establishment, but people at large are saying that the truth will eventually emerge, and then the media will have a field day exposing the lies we are being fed, and the principal liars who are doing the feeding. Wait and see :wink::sunglasses::grinning:

1 Like

I’m not holding my breath Peter.
It does seem that the UK government has managed to put forward such a convincing case that many more countries are expelling Russian diplomatic staff.
If it is a case of believing a government, I would choose the UK as opposed to Russia and I am not an apologist for the UK.

Other people presented to hospital because of their concern that they were in the area.

They were not admitted as in-patients.

And still no chance for Russia to examine a sample of the alleged nerve agent…and Jeremy Corbyn has been forced to capitulate to the Israeli lobby whilst Gaza weeps…

1 Like

Thinking I must have missed something…where does France fit in…??? I read one rather vague headline in a mainstream media outlet…here’s a list of the 14 questions… https://www.rt.com/news/422871-russia-questions-uk-skripal-case/

So both recovering and talking…Apparently despite an extensive search of the house the police failed to notice skripal’s two cats and Guinea-pigs…one cat after the property was sealed off for a month …was in such a bad way that it had to be euthanised and the other is missing…both guinea pigs dead…in spite of skripal’s vet informing the police of animals in the property…Are we to think that the police have no heart…??? It would seem so…

I reckon the CIA will make the Skripals an offer they can’t refuse and see that they keep their mouth’s shut in Arizona with round the clock minders. And they weren’t going to take any chances with the cats or guineapigs miaowing or squeaking. I watched Treeza stuttering and mumbling alongside her Swedish counterpart, trying to justify the clumsy charade of misattribution she and Boris have cooked up over the issue. It will eventually fall apart. The Syrian poison gas episode also shows all the hall-marks of a staged job. All that hosepiping and squirting kids with asthma inhalers had a knockabout look about it, and was by no means a genuine medical emergency, IMO, having seen a few myself in “battlefield” circumstances on the Congolese border.

1 Like
1 Like

I used to work for an investment bank and until quite recently they had a branch in Russia and I am sure were involved (as most are) of ‘unknowingly assisting’ their customers to launder money into the UK and other european countries. It used to involve a sell and buy in the two exchanges so the money was ‘laundered’ in the process into legitimate stock in the west … then they can be sold and used for purchase of a nice piece of London prime property.

1 Like

Yep…feeling the same…staged…Syria has no chemical weapons either… Vanessa Beeley “All soil test results from Douma Syria have shown NO TRACE of either sarin nor chlorine nor any other chemical agent. Local hospitals have NOT received ANY patients with chemical poisoning symptoms”… Here are three views…what’s that quote…??? “All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men (and women…!) to do nothing…” https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/08/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

Updated 4 mins ago (just before 8pm: and a quote…

“They agreed that reports of a chemical weapons attack in Syria were utterly reprehensible and if confirmed, represented further evidence of the Assad regime’s appalling cruelty against its own people and total disregard for its legal obligations not to use these weapons.” …

…"It is not clear what support the UK will offer in response, but BBC deputy political editor John Pienaar says refuelling aircraft is a probable option.

He added any direct action would require parliamentary consent."

Slightly different from the earlier reports … sounds like they want confirmation and will then see what (if anything) should be done…

The high level banking and commerce attorney I have mentioned several times (not sure if it was this topic or another) who is currently incarcerated against her will ironically awaiting sentencing for “fraud” after exposing the out and out fraud of the financial system and the judicial system…was asked about her view on this tweet from Tucker Carlson and this headline… Zerohedge From her prison cell she said… “China was the MOST bankrupt “nation” prior to 2012/2013 filings…let alone with the ledgerings that began 10/18/2017 9.01 am est…Nothing is as it appears…”China” is very aware that they could not survive any war let alone start one…especially an “economic” one…I am grateful to China for choosing to “lose face” in order that all embrace and live heart”…x :slight_smile:

Eva Bartlett… https://ingaza.wordpress.com/2018/04/11/on-syria-unverifiable-baseless-cw-allegations/

Hummmmm - same post - 2 different threads - what’s your point ?

1 Like

No hummmms necessary Simon…just tracking the evolution of the latest war drums…x :slight_smile:

Is Yulia under duress…??? https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/04/yulia-skripal-is-plainly-under-duress/

Craig Murray on 30th August…

That story seems to have been pulled. Urban has a book about The Skripals coming out in October. Murray seems to think that this info should have been shared with licence payers. The beeb knew about the Skripal/Urban meetings so I’m not too sure what the story is here.

1 Like